Sunday 6 February 2011

Multivitamin - wheat free, gluten free


I never thought I'd put a vitamin review on Amazon, but here you go. My doc carries this product in her office and recommended it to me some time ago. However, she charges full retail, so I came to Amazon. I've been using this product for a couple of months, and I highly recommend it. I never manage to take the full dose of four tablets per day, but even at 2-3 per day, the change in how I feel is noticeable. I take a lot of other supplements as well, and am VERY familiar with wild claims and such for both herbs and vitamins. This is a product that I'd stand behind happily. Get away from those grocery store pretend multi-vitamins and try this one if you're over 40. It's made for both genders... get your gender specific stuff separately and add it to a regimine that include this one.



Really, I'm that happy with it. I'm EXTREMELY fussy about such things, and even at the end of this review I'm shocked that I wrote it! But I mean every word. Add this vitamin to a healthy lifestyle, and it will be a foundational strength for those (keep them few!!) times when you just can't resist the processed yummies out there... Be well! Rainbow Light Rejuvenage 40+ Multivitamin, Food Based, Tablets, 120 tablets

I've been looking for a better way to get all the ingredients at the dosages my physician recommended in one bottle. After looking quite extensively and trying a couple brands, this product was the perfect choice...and the perfect price. I first ordered from another location but Amazon.com beat this price by almost half!

Pros: what looks like a really good mix of vitamins and other essential nutrients. Instead of taking 5-6 pills/day, you can just take this one. True, you need to take 4 of them a day, but at least it's only one brand.

Cons: Bitter. Place them in the back of your tongue to taste the bitterness less. They smell a bit like cat food, but that does not bother me. I will try to stick with it and see how I feel, and update later.

Just got this in the mail. So far it looks great. I'll update this review after using it awhile.



Two downfalls: I didn't see anywhere that you need to take four of these a day to get the full impact, so it's not as cheap as I thought, but still a decent price. #2 - it looks like this costs less to buy one at a time (120 tablets) than the subscribe and save rate. Not sure what the deal is there. Anyhow, I do plan on using this and will update review as I do. - Gluten Free - Wheat Free - Lactose Free'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Multivitamin - wheat free, gluten free gluten free Multivitamin - wheat free, gluten free