Sunday 6 February 2011

Inkjet Printer Paper - consumables, multipurpose paper white


The HP Color Inkjet paper is 24 lb. paper which is just a bit heavier and thicker than most copy paper. The heavier paper gives a more professional feel when used for business letters or anytime you want to make a good impression. The high brightness make images appear sharp and crisp. Text is also crisp with no evidence of bleeding. In my Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One (4502B017) the paper feeds well from both paper trays with no jamming. What more can you ask?



Unlike the other reviewer my order arrived in just two days. HP Color Inkjet Paper, 24 Pound, Uncoated, 96-Plus Brightness, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 400 Sheets (202040)

I buy HP paper for my HP printers when the price is sensible. I like the brightness, and the heaver weight of the paper makes double-sided printing work well. Ordering from Amazon is easy, saves carrying home the heavy paper and avoids the sales tax. Amazon's great service and quick prime shipping makes this an easy decision.

I bought this paper after I got a new printer that had double sided printing. I heard that lighter paper tends to show through to the other side when printing on both sides. So I turned to this product.



This paper has done well with double sided printing. I did notice a slight show through to the other side, but this paper is thick enough that it doesn't interfere with reading too much. This paper is also very bright. Print seems to be more clear and crisp. Graphics also come out nicely. There haven't been any paper jams yet either.



To sum up, if you are looking for thicker paper for double sided printing, or just want higher quality paper for a report or presentation, then this is the paper for you. - Multipurpose Paper White - Consumables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information