Sunday 6 February 2011

Covers - skins, ipod touch 4th generation


I was bit hesitant to order this cover since it only had one review but I admit it was great buy. It's the perfect mix of hard and soft rubber with clear back. It's stylish and looks great. It fits very well on the Ipod touch 4th gen with access ports for headphones, charging/upload jack and camera. The power and volume buttons are covered but are "raised" and allows for easy use. The material is not a lint magnet like some silicone covers and I carry it in my pocket frequently. I would highly recommend this product. Black/Clear Hybrid Protector Case for Apple iTouch 4, iPod Touch 4th Generation

I wanted to get a stylish case for my 4th Generation iPod Touch, but one that would protect it sufficiently from drops and scrapes.

Its made of hard plastic and rubber, and each surface is incorporated effectively into the design.

Once installed, this case looks "hi-tech" and fits very snug on all corners. The only flaw is the small rubber strip that runs across the bottom edge near the charger plug that probably could have been omited. Or conversely, made this section using the hard plastic. Its a minor annoyance that I am willing to overlook due to the good price.

Overall, I am pleased with my purchase and recommend this protective case to my fellow Amazonians.

I read the other reviews before I picked this protector. It does fit the 4th generation iPod Touch perfectly. It was easy to put on and has a good feel to it. It is a sturdy cover and has ribbing on the sides which help to give it a good non-slip grip. It poses no problem when you want to plug it in for recharging, to use headphones or to plug it into a dock. You do have to use a firm touch to use the on/off/sleep button or the volume buttons, but it is nice that those buttons are protected with this cover.

I like it. It would be nice if it came in different colors but I'll keep it like it is for the quality and the value.

This is a great case! It fits my 4th generation really well. It's not bulky and looks really cool.It has good grip and overall feel to it. It doesn't fall off like most cases, it's nice and tight. I would highly recommend this case.

Pretty neat. I dropped my old iPod Touch on the floor so the digitizer broke, so when I replaced it I immediately started looking for protection for the new one. Of all the cases for the iPod Touch, I liked this the most. It looks great, is affordable and I'm sure I would already broken my new iPod without it. It's easy to fit on the iPod and fits very well.

As described. My previous case was very rubbery and sticky. It made it difficult to slide into my pocket. This hybrid protector case is rugged and fits perfectly. I'm very happy with my purchase. I can't say that I'm stoked about paying $15-ish dollars for $0.09 worth of plastic but it's much cheaper than many others. I recommend this product.

This is the best case I've ever ordered from Amazon at a very cheap price. The quality of this product is amazing! It fits exactly around the iPod touch 4 and does not slip or move. It does not attract lint at all. It gives the iPod an amazing look and feel. You could get TPU cases like this one in stores for about 20 dollars but just plain and ugly. This is cheap, beautiful looking, and just awesome. If you buy this case, you will not regret it. Best quality you could find. This is absolutely replacing my hard case. I even think it looks better than Otterbox cases and it has the same type of hole in the back to show the apple. Unbeatable product.

I've been waiting on this item..and it turn out great!

the IPOD I have was still in the box and now it can finally come out!

I just didn't want to use it without the case due to the sliver back but thanks a lot for the Case!

LOOKS GREAT! well buy again from them! - Ipod Touch 4th Generation Case - Ipod Touch 4th Generation - Ipod Touch 4g Case - Skins'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information