Sunday 6 February 2011

Accessory Kits - screen protector, accessory kits


This item is very shiny, to the point where it occasionally makes it difficult to use your Droid (especially when outdoors on a sunny day). It also shifts the color spectrum a little, and makes you feel like you're colors are just not right.



Does it do the trick? Yes.

Is it durable, easy to apply, etc.? Yes.

Is it still on my phone? No. Mirror Screen Protector for Motorola Droid Verizon

I purchased this item and never received the product.Tried to contact seller.No response. Very quick to take payment but slow to respond to errors.Totally disappointed.

I am a frequent shopper and I like shopping the website but will stop if it is impossible to receive what has been ordered.please help me to correct the error.I. really want my item!

The screen works perfectly and reacts normally with user interface. Color distortion was expected, not as bad as what I would have thought. I was hesitant to purchase due to the other buyer's reactions but I'm glad I did. No problems & great for when you go out without a mirror. No problems with the glare at all, but it also is only winter in Indiana so there isn't much to complain about with the phone.

I have mirror protectors on both my phone and my iPod. They work great as a mirror but beware that you need to put your light setting on high.



A set back of this product is that you can't see anything if you're under sunlight. Which I guess is a major set back if you're living in a sunny area. Also the colors of your screen will change slightly.

the reflective part is kool, but shows minor scratches such as car keys etc. rubbibg the screen. it does protect by taking the abuse. the clear one i had before this was great. I would not buy this again as this one reaches its end of life.

Works as described. The pre cut protector easily installed on my Droid . The only negative I have noted on this protector is that it is difficult to see in bright sunlight. This is a similar comment i have read on other mirror protectors. Since I use my device inside more then outside this is only a minor inconvenience.

Twice I tried to apply this thing, with the company being nice enough to send the replacement for 1st one and it did exactly the same thing, the instructions are not clear cause I am pretty good at doing this kind of thing and it just cracked and didnt stick again. I give up - Screen Protector - Droid Case - Accessory Kits - Droid'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


accessory kits Accessory Kits - screen protector, accessory kits