Sunday 6 February 2011

102-2564925-896 - 102-2564925-896, big and tall


I go through tees like crazy. Then I received a few of these as a Christmas present last year, and I just love them. They don't wear out after repeated washings, and the colors are just as vibrant as the day I opened the box under the Christmas tree. They're a little pricey, but when you consider that they'll last a long time and won't have to replace them right away, you'll actually be saving money! Lightweight Pocket T-shirt

I wear these shirts every day to work. In my size (3xl tall) I don't have a huge selection so it's nice that they have a good selection of colors.



When shopping for t-shirts, I'm looking for a decent quality that will stand up to many washes without fading and in particular shrinking.

I had been happy with Russell Athletic Pro-Cotton tees until they shifted production from Pakistan to India. Now a new Pro-Cotton shrinks vertically extremely quickly, is lighter weight and a magnet for pet hair. The Harbor Bay shirts are totally superior to the Pro-Cotton and well worth the price.

The shirt was the color that I wanted but I did not realize that getting a tall would put the pocket that far out of position. That is alright as I will try to fix this on my own. Other than that I was satisfied with my purchase and the process to get it.

The price was great, the t-shirts fit as promised. They were more light weight than I expected, but on me for not reading all the way. They are having a bad habit of stretching - the pocket often seems to end up at my husband's waist - but they get back into shape after washing. (This could be due to my husband's shape too.) Great product for the price. - 102-2564925-896 - Heavy Duty - Big And Tall - Workwear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


102-2564925-896 - 102-2564925-896, big and tall workwear 102-2564925-896 - 102-2564925-896, big and tall