Saturday 26 February 2011

Mp3 Accessories - cables to go, rca to miniplug adapter


This cable is exactly as advertised, minus the gold connectors, which was not a huge deal for me as the sound quality was still great. The packaging envelop was small and came in the mail quickly.



I use this cable to connect my laptop to the input switch I have for my surround sound system. It allows me to get music from my computer on the surround, but since it is a 3.5mm jack, it could also connect an iPod, Sansa, or any other music playing device to your system. The added surround sound also provides a better experience for watching online videos from sites like YouTube and Hulu. Cables To Go - 03180 - 6ft 3.5mm Stereo Male to RCA Male Y-Cable

This item does exactly what it's supposed to do. I have mlb.tv and when I plugged it into my tv I had to listen to the sound through my computer. Not anymore. With this cable I just plug it into my surround sound and all audio now comes through the receiver instead of my weak laptop speakers.

This cable works fine but is not as shown in the picture. The pix shows gold plated plug ends of which I figured the price was not that steep considering. The cable works fine now and I hope it will continue to do so in years to come. Past experience with rca type audio connectors is the gold plated ones seem to retain their audio signal transfer a bit better later on down the road especially in damp/humid conditions..recommend the pix is corrected or supply the gold plated cable ends. Thanks Rhino

I bought these cables to hook my computer tower to my TV. It leaves enough room for slack so the cable isn't pulled too tight or the connections in either device aren't being damaged. Had to go behind a few items and still had enough to place things the way I wanted at first! (a little more seperated so it didn't look so cluttered.)



Well constructed cables (thicker cables than other selections in this price range).

Excellent. The cable works, and sounds great, The only issue is that the product is different from what I was told I would get. The connections were supposed to be Gold Plated which greatly increases sound quality, but unfortunately they only came standard silver/steel :( but as i said cable still worked great, just next time make sure you seperate the gold plated cables from the standard non plated :) :) - Audio Cables - Audio - Rca To Miniplug Adapter - Cables To Go'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mp3 Accessories - cables to go, rca to miniplug adapter audio Mp3 Accessories - cables to go, rca to miniplug adapter