Saturday 26 February 2011

Dlsr Holster - camera bag, dslr case


I bought this when I had my Canon Digital Rebel XT about a month ago. Before I bought this, I had another case from another brand, which was getting old. So I looked into Case Logic because I've bought a lot of their products before and I know that its always quality stuff. This case was no exception. When I got it, it looked a lot smaller than I had expected (in a good way). It was definitely smaller than my previous case. I was worried at first that It would not fit my camera and kit lens (18-55mm) like my previous case. But to my surprise, it fit even better! It managed to store my camera with the kit lens on, the battery charger, body cap, data cable, memory card box and the case strap which I had not yet attached to the case. All of this fit very comfortably, and there is still room for a little more stuff. The little zipper compartment on the front flap of the case is still empty. Though to be honest, I don't see much fitting in there anyway. A memory card or two at the most. Maybe something flat. The only downside is that it does not fit my camera manual. It is a bit too big for the case. But I'm sure not everyone usually walks around with their manuals! I have a slight case of OCD, and I just like having everything to do with my camera in one place, you know?

Three days ago, I upgraded my DSLR to the Canon 20D. This camera also still fits in the case with the kit lens on. With this camera though, the fit is a lot more snug since the camera is a lot bigger than the XT. But it still fits, and closes as well as when I had the XT in there. So I am totally satisfied with it! Even if I upgrade to a bigger case, it will definitely be from Case Logic. The build quality is excellent. Soft and padded in the important areas, and slightly more stiff on the flap area. It has a very nice color scheme too. Highly recommended!



EDIT 1:



I've had this case for almost a year now, and I've cycled through DSLRs like nobodies business. So apart from the XT and the 20D I mentioned above, I've since used this case for a 30D and now a 40D (soon a 60D). All of them have fit ever so perfectly with no space for it to move around. I've taken this case with me to the beach, road trips, the Niagara Falls and other random places! So its safe to say that this case has been tested, and guess what. It looks BRAND new even today. This case is SUPERB.



EDIT 2:



So I bought my 60D! This camera fits even better than the 60D with the 18-55 IS lens on it! It's probably because of the fact that the 60D is a tad smaller. It is also a tad lighter, which makes it much nicer to carry with this case. Still an excellent case thats going strong! Case Logic TBC-306 SLR Camera Holster (Black)

This Caselogic 306 SLR Camera Holster was perfect for what I was looking for. My Canon XSI with the 18-55 lens fit nice and snug in the bag. The strap could be folded on top of the back of the camera. The side pockets hold the battery charger and extra lens filters. The front storage pocket holds small items like extra memory cards. The bag is durable and nice looking and is padded very well in case you drop it. You will need another case for any extra lenses. I would definitely recommend this item for a DSLR camera.

This is a nice, lightweight case. I carry my panasonic lumix FZ28 with lens hood on inside. The side pockets gives me room for a battery charger (wall type, no cord), extra battery, cell phone and my small wallet. Perfect for day trips so that I don't have to carry camera around my neck, and don't look to much like a tourist when camera is in the bag. Easy access by just pulling on the front flap with one hand and both zippers come undone to reveal the camera. Has a velcro closure as well on the flap so you dont' have to zip it up when you are inbetween shots! Very nice!

We bought a Canon Rebel with its standard lens and it fits perfectly into this case. The camera fits snug in its compartment. One side has enough room to hold the charger and batteries. The other side will fit the cables that came with the camera (car charger cable, usb cable, and the RCA cable to hook up to the TV). It is as small as it could be to hold everything it should. If you have more than one lens though, it won't work for you.

This sturdy bag is compact enough to carry with you everywhere but also roomy enough to fit my Canon Rebel XT with the kit lens (18-55). The side pockets fit two cellphones, pocket change, and microfiber cloths. The top pocket is good for storing memory cards. I have also use one of the pockets to store a TOMTOM One navigation system. The bag is certainly durable - I have taken it through the harshest terrains on hikes of the dessert, both in Utah and Israel.



The reason I really like this camera bag for travelling is that it goes over the shoulder and is easy to place in front of you when you are in sketchy situations/environments and want to protect your bag from pickpockets. The versatility of the over-the-shoulder strap also allows you to use it as a belt for when you are hiking, sitting uncomfortably in vehicles, etc.



I have beaten up this bag during rock-climbing excursions and have come home and washed it in soapy water and it's as good as new. The bag's strap is comfortable and does not leave a mark on your shoulder.



I highly recommend it. - Camera Bag - Photography - Dslr Case - Camera Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information