Saturday 26 February 2011

Cable Organizer - cable management


I've never used a product as easy as this! Gather up your wire maze and put it into the egg nosed clip, slide it down the tube, and voila!...all your wire mess is condensed into the wrap. Easy as pie! Wonderful! Evriholder Cable Zipper Cord Organizer Kit, White, Large

this product does exactly as it is advertised. i was able to "zip" a mess of about 10 cords into the large organizer which turned them into one nice neat cable. It now runs along my baseboard and is almost unnoticeable. I would recommend this to anyone with any sort of A/V system.

This product works great! I have a cat that likes to chew wires and I was looking for a way to cover my cords. I just took a minute to study the diagram and it just zipped the wires right up! It actually looks nicer than the wires. I just noticed this review is for the large cover, I meant to review the medium. I actually used the medium in the bedroom, and got this large to use in the living room. The medium will hold 2 or 3 cords depending on the size of the cord. I have not used the large yet.

What a clever product. Plus, sturdy and nice looking. It really works and it is so easy. I have a 22" flat screen hanging on the wall in the bedroom. It is on an arm that can pull out to 20" from the wall. So, I needed something to cover a few cables, but not be stuck to the wall. This works perfectly, and it looks just modern enough for the room.

I opened it. Studied the directions. Followed the directions. All the wires from my TV, cable hookup, Roku hookup, DVD hookup are as one! We can roll the cart on which these machine live without rolling over wires and getting a bit aggravated.



Life is good. - Cable Management'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cable Organizer - cable management cable management Cable Organizer - cable management