Monday 21 February 2011

Laptop Power Adapter - ac power adapter, hp ac adapter


When I first recieved my AC adapter it worked for a little while and then stopped working for no reason. I sent them a message back and they asked me to send the broken one back and they would send me another. Only thing is it had to be USPS first class mail. I did anyway and they sent me another one. It was about a week later when I recieved it but at least the second one worked. NEW Laptop/Notebook AC Adapter/Battery Charger Power Supply Cord for HP Pavilion dv2415 dv2718us DV2000 DV2000T DV2100 DV2200 DV5000Z DV6000 DV6100 DV6200 DV6300 DV6400 DV6500 DV6700 DV8000 DV8380US DV9000 DV9010 DV9100 DV9400 DV9500

Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to buy this because of the reviews, but I'm glad I did. It has been working perfectly and I've had it over a month now. It is a little shorter then my original cord, but not by much. I say to go ahead and buy this item.

I was originally going to just go out and buy a new power cord but when I saw the 70$ price tag, I thought I'd look around. This seemed to be an okay option, and since I needed my laptop I did overnight shipping, ouch, and it started working right away, I was relieved. However, about an hour later it just died. When I plug it in the blue light goes on for about a fraction of a second, then dims and stops charging. Thanks to who sent me this, really. Anyways, I'm getting a refund. I wouldn't buy this unless you want to go through all the trouble of getting it replaced right away.

Hello. I ordered this powercord for my son's laptop. It was here quickly but the powercord stopped working within a few days. Once the company found out what had happened and that i was dissatisfied I was offered a full refund and a new tested powercord. Although the 1st cord did not work properly I am sure it was just a product gliche, Otherwise the product was perfect. Great condition, speedy sNEW Laptop/Notebook AC Adapter/Battery Charger Power Supply Cord for HP Pavilion dv2415 dv2718us DV2000 DV2000T DV2100 DV2200 DV5000Z DV6000 DV6100 DV6200 DV6300 DV6400 DV6500 DV6700 DV8000 DV8380US DV9000 DV9010 DV9100 DV9400 DV9500hipping and fantastic customer serevice. I would rate it 5 stars!!!

This charger was defective, however the EZNSmart company responded with great service and sent me a full refund including the shipping charge. Even though this charger did not work I would not hesitate to purchase a product from EZNSmart again.

This charger worked for 6 months until the cord shorted out. The actual AC adapter still works, but the cord that runs from the outlet to the adapter died. Since I can't find anywhere to just buy the cord without the adapter, I have to buy a whole new charger. I will NOT be purchasing this charger again. You get what you pay for.

Don't buy this item. I've only had mine a few month and it's gone. After about a month I noticed the wires were coming lose connecting the plug to the cord. I used some electrical tape to try to patch it up but now it has completely broken off. I don't unplug and plug in my computer alot either so it was just a cheaply made product. I wish I had spent the money on a authentic cord because then I wouldn't have to buy another one at this point.

This product does not work and has no power. When plugged in there is no power to the computer. No lights, no nothing. Other power cords work from the same wall plug. Wasted my money and time completely!!! - Laptop Power Adapter - Ac Power Adapter - Dv6000 - Hp Ac Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information