Monday 21 February 2011

Digital Camera Case - camera case, camera accessories


I have a closet full of camera cases and bags, but all of them are either too small or larger than I needed for my Panasonic DMC-FZ35 Super-Zoom. After checking out all the available cases at my local chain electronics store, the Case Logic DCB-304 is about as close to perfect as I could find. The camera fits well, with room to spare. It has storage for extra batteries, memory cards, or any small accessories. It's lightweight, well padded, and offers moderate protection. A nice case for 'Super-Zooms', that is priced right. Case Logic DCB-304 High/Fixed Zoom Camera Case (Black)

If youre reading this you should be clicking BUY!! It ia a Great Bag with all the Right sized pockets and Hidden storage compartments for Mem Cards and Accesories It was the perfect Buy For My Powershot Sx30 IS, it fit like a glove andhad space for more.

I bought two camera bags to see which would work best for my Panasonic Lumix FZ35. This bag is more compact of the two and has fewer compartments than the wider Case Logic PSL-46 bag I purchased. This model only has one zipper along the top opening to the main compartment. Two zippers would have allowed for easier, quick access to the camera (for pull-and-grab).



This camera bag would be great if I wanted to travel very light and only bring the camera without the accessories (spare battery charger, hood, etc.) I do like the side zip pockets better on this bag - holds small items more securely - and the strap webbing is better quality with this model bag over the other one I got.



I've written the review for the larger Case Logic PSL-46 on Amazon, so I won't repeat the details here.

Bought this bag on Amazon, but was actually sold by [...]. The bag arrived way before the scheduled delivery date thru Fedex. I was able to fit my Panasonic Fz 35 camera and every accessories(battery, lens hood, hood adaptor, battery charger, len cap, USB cable) that comes with camera into the bag and they fit in just right, the only thing that doesn't fit in was the AV cable and seriously you don't need that in the bag

I purchased the Case Logic DCB-304 High/Fixed Zoom Camera Case together with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 digital camera based on Amazon's suggestion in the "Frequently Purchased Together" section the web page. The product met my expectations and I am satisfied with it. In my opinion it is well constructed and has adequate padding to protect the camera from the knocks that sometimes accompany travel.



I carry my camera in the case with the lens hood either in storage mode (i.e., reversed on the lens)or fastened to the lens in normal mode. You need to know that the camera just fits in the case when the lens hood is attached in the normal position. If you plan to carry the camera with a telephoto extension and adaptor attached together with the lens hood I don't think it will fit the case (I don't have these accessories so I am not absolutely sure about this).



There are two side pockets in which I store the av, usb cables, battery charger and spare battery. There is a zippered pocket in the inside of the top of the case where I carry my spare memory cards.



I found this to be a very handy compact case that just fits the camera plus essential accessories and is convenient to carry and great for traveling especially where space is at a premium. If you have need to carry more accessories or equipment then a larger case or camera bag will be necessary.

I wanted a sturdy little bag just large enough to carry my Nikon Coolpix P100 and a couple of extra batteries and memory cards and that is exactly what I got. It is padded enough that I feel my camera is safe in it. It has room in the main compartment for my camera with the carrying strapped attached. I put my batteries and memory cards in the two little side compartments and I am set to go. I like that all the compartments have a zipper so nothing falls out and I only have to open one compartment at a time. I am very happy with this little bag.

I researched for quite some time on what case to get for my new P100. I definitely hit the nail square on the head.

Holds the camera snug and has enough clearance between the top for the OEM camera strap, and probably a good after market strap. The padding feels like a good 1/4" neoprene foam, sewn inside a good heavy tight nylon weave outside and a silky smooth nylon ripstop style inner lining. I use the zippered pocket inside the camera compartment lid-flap to hold my many SD cards. The zippered outside pockets easily hold my 2 extra batteries and wall/car charger and cords. smooth zippers too. The case shoulder strap adjusts long enough to carry diagonally across torso. I'm 5'11" and not skinny. It actually will hang low on the waistline when adjusted all the way out. There is a wide flush belt loop on the back too. I bought the a Zipshot tripod from Tamrac that straps perfect to the shoulder strap loops on the back using the tripods attached bungee straps. This is a great lite and compact rig. I am very happy with this camera bag. I plan on taking this rig everywhere I go. I don't want to miss that perfect shot again. I've heard that one before. ;-) - Digital Camera Case - Camera Case - Camera Accessories - Case Logic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information