Monday 21 February 2011

Car Charger - garmin nuvi 350-360 dc charger, garmin nuvi 265wt


Ordered this charger for our second vehicle. It would not work for my Garmin nuvi 255w. Notified Amazon and they had Charger City send me a replacement, which I received very quickly(excellent customer service). However, the replacement didn't work either. The oem charger works fine in both vehicles. I am returning the charger and requesting a refund. Car Charger Power Adapter Cord

It works fine, the only con is the end that plugs into the garmin is not offset 90' like the one that comes with it putting stress on the cord end and occasionally losses connection with the Garmin. I would spend extra and get the OEM cord next time.

The company was efficient with my order. It is an excellent discovery, because Garmin charger replacements start at the rediculous price of $80. This charger is a tenth of the price. It's sturdy coil construction should last a long time.

Decided to buy this one rather than an OEM power cord at a significant savings. Works great. I like the retraction aspect of the coiled cord as it keeps the excess out of the way - which was sometimes a problem with the original. I also wish the end was angled at 90 degrees to reduce stress on the cord. I still don't understand why this cord is 20 bucks instead of 5 like typical knockoff cellphone power cords.

This device was garbage. I waisted my money. I plugged the product into my cir lighter and right from the start there was a problem.



Was so frustrated I just said to myself you get what you pay for and called it the day. Lucky for me my son found another device that was for a verizon cell phone and it worked for my GPS.



Don't buy this. Run.

I bought 2 from radioshack aka RadioCRAP and lost 60 bucks from there. If I recall they were called gigaware from there? Spent 12 bucks on this been using it for a while and has not messed up and seems very sturdy. I would choose this over than the one from anywere else. The length is just about right, so you don't have to worry about all that extra baggage wire.

this came in the mail in a timely manner - and was no let down.

it works perfectly, and i actually think it's a different kind than what originally came with my GPS.

the problem with the original cord was the straight cord - which allowed the wires to get messed up more quickly.

but with this new cord, the coiled midsection allows for better wear&tear, if you will. not that it gets thrown around or anything, but everytime i park in public, i have to store it away, and so far, so good. (ive had it for over a month now)...

Purchased for my second vehicle. I leave the original Garmin power cord (with traffic notification) in my primary vehicle. Not extremely heavy duty but gets the job done and works as described with my Nuvi 265WT. - Garmin Nuvi 350-360 Dc Charger - Garmin Nuvi 265wt - Garmin Nuvi 255w'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information