Saturday 8 January 2011

Wireless Accessories


This is the first smart phone I have owned and I really enjoy it. It stays charged for me and I like the setup. I dont have a problem with my battery it usually last me a day or two depending on how much web browsing I do. It has also replaced my mp3 player. Its nice to be able to have your phone with you while you excercise instead of both a phone and mp3/ipod! Also I like the fact that I can connect to my home internet since I only pay for the 150mb plan, that way I dont go over my data plan. LG Vortex Android Phone, Purple (Verizon Wireless)

Ok so I have little experience with touch screens nor much with apps.However its working out great. I am taking my time getting to understand how it works. I Wanted a smart

phone but was worried I would be stuck with to big of a phone. I have noticed how much bigger the screens r on the smart phones. I wanted all the larger phone had to offer but that would fit in my hand. I am enjoying all the new and fun things I can do with this phone. For my small hands this is a perfect choice for me. The only complant that I have is that this phone doesnt have a flash. Other then that its awsome.It does what I need it to do and thats what matters. Love it!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wireless Accessories Wireless Accessories Wireless Accessories