Saturday 8 January 2011

Memory Card - sd case, sd card case


This carrying pouch is excellent for taking the SD memory cards with you outside of the cell phone, camera, etc. My SD micro memory card WITH SD and mini SD adapter in THEIR CASE and my Mobilemate Micro SD Reader fit inside this case so that they don't spill out, get dusty, or get lost in my purse. It also has a key ring for those who don't carry purses :-)!



The only thing is the outrageous shipping cost...$3.99, when the item cost $0.01. The total price for the item, however, is $4.00, which is okay, since I haven't been able to find such a product in the stores.



I would recommend purchasing this item if you want to keep your SD memory cards from getting dusty, scratched, etc. and/or to prevent you from losing your Micro Reader! SanDisk Memory Card Carrying Pouch - Black (Memory Card Not Included)

I have a digital camera and a digital camcorder, both very small. I wanted a small very lightweight case to carry some extra standard size SD memory cards. This is small and lightweight. It will hold at least 2 cards and has a key chain. it can dangle from the camera/dvr case and not add a lot of weight. That's what I bought it for and that's what it does.

I did not buy this for its intended use. I am using it for an extra battery holder for my Nikon D3100. It's a perfect size for the EN-EL14 Battery with cap on. I hook it to my camera strap so I have it with me if I needed when I am out shooting - Memory Case - Sd Case - Memory Card Case - Sd Card Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information