Saturday 8 January 2011

Accessories - guard, boxing


I used to take the time to properly apply Mexican style hand wraps before every workout and training session. And, I'd get annoyed when they begin to slip off my knuckles. These UFC wraps go on in under a minute and always stay put. I don't miss my other wraps.



I tried on several types of this same concept before I chose these. What I like about these is the open thumb and 80" semi-elastic wrap. The extra wrap allows you to wrap your thumb and wrists as tight as you want. Some gloves had built-in thumb sleeves and Velcro wrist guards, which didn't offer much protection.



I use these gloves under my bag gloves and the protection is great. The gel padding offers good knuckle protection, and if you know how to wrap, your thumbs and wrists are guarded too. I wouldn't train without them. UFC Gel Wrap Glove - Fighting - Boxing - Guard - Gel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessories - guard, boxing fighting Accessories - guard, boxing