Saturday 8 January 2011

Thunderbolt - htc thunderbolt, thunderbolt


The case was inexpensive and has exceeded my expectations. My only gripe is that once its on its not easy to.remove for accessing the memory card or to put screen protectors on. I did get the protectors on but the case is still hard to work around. The plus side is it is tough. I dropped my phone and the case protected I perfectly. So all factors considered, its been a great deal. HTC ThunderBolt Rubberized Shield Hard Case - Black

This case is three-stars only because it was so inexpensive, and I have lost no sleep over the money spent here.

I want to start by saying that it is a real pain to put on when you initially receive it. It's a surprisingly snug fit, so expect a bit of a fight.

After it's on for a few days though, you can pop it on and off with relative ease.

Unfortunately the rubber-coating is already coming off mine, and I have had it for a little under two weeks now. No excuse for that, considering I'm not even rough with the thing.

All well, you get what you pay for I suppose...



~Rusty

had the case for about 2 months, it's still holding up pretty well. The fit and finish is not the greatest; the white plastic case under the "rubberized" black shows around the edges where they snap together.

Right now, it's off because I thought that it was not letting my phone dissipate heat, like I have read from other posters. But, I do not think the case is making the phone warm.

No frill, no thrill.

This case does its job but is rather cheaply built. I would not recommend this product for someone that needs heavy protection. On the plus this case is great for someone that keeps their phone in their pocket as it does not increase the overall size of the phone by much, additionally the rubberized coating on the outside of the case does not stick to the inside of your pocket, and gives the phone a gripy feel.

You can't beat the price for this case. I'm holding out until they start shipping out my otterbox defender case, which I believe don't ship for a few more weeks. This cheap priced case is well made fits the phone perfect and the cut outs are perfect. I don't think another case could fit better. I want the otterbox for the built in screen protector, this case doesn't have this, but for the price paid can't go wrong and just buy some cheap screen protectors.



Bottom line this is worth every penny.

I purchased this case for my new Thunderbolt 4G and it fits perfectly. Everything on the phone is easily accessible and you simply can't beat the price. I also really like the texture of the case. The rubberized feel makes it great for holding but not too hard to get in and out of your pocket. I originally purchased the case to spend very little and have one for the rare occasion that I might use it, but I've enjoyed it ever since it arrived in the mail and have yet to take it off. I highly recommend this case. - Htc - Thunderbolt - Htc Thunderbolt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Thunderbolt - htc thunderbolt, thunderbolt htc thunderbolt Thunderbolt - htc thunderbolt, thunderbolt