Saturday 8 January 2011

Clearscan - ipod accessories, ipod fm transmitter


This is my second Belkin Radio Adapter, the first being with a hard mount. While I enjoy it's mobility, the signal strength is painful, and driving through the city I have to search for the perfect channel or deal with dull, ambient static. The Clearscan feature is awful, and always reverts to the same station which is worse than the one I am using.



For the price, this is a decent adapter, but I would suggest spending a bit more money for a nicer one. Belkin Car Stereo Kit for iPod or iPhone in the Car with Tune Cast Auto, RockStar, and Dual USB Power Adapter

It came in the type of infuriating packaging that requires a chain saw to open, so of course you have to totally destroy it. I HAD to open it - how else was I going to find out that it was defective! To make matters worse, the seller I purchased it from, Ace Digital Photo, has a lousy return policy. Since the item was opened, I had to pay shipping both ways! Cost me almost 15 bucks. All for the pleasure of having a defective item shipped to me. I have learned my lesson, I will not purchase any more items from sellers other than Amazon without first making sure they have a friendly return policy.

I ordered this be used with my RCA MP3 player (because the description says it's compatable with MP3 players). It really is not. I wanted the FM Transmitter to be used however the only thing that is compatable is the green cord and I do not have that plug available in my car.

I went ahead and bought an iPod so I could use the FM Transmitter (and I wanted one) and when I finally went to use it the screen must have been damaged at some point because the numbers just barely appear. I have no idea what stations it's telling me to turn on to hear my music. I have to look at the first number and guess. - Ipod - Clearscan - Ipod Accessories - Ipod Fm Transmitter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


ipod Clearscan - ipod accessories, ipod fm transmitter