Saturday 29 January 2011

Screen Protector - kindle 2 screen protector, kindle accessory


This product works as it is intended, fits great and unless you have three thumbs fairly easy to install. This screen protector will protect your Kindle screen from scratches and thumbs however; one of the features of the Kindle is its anti-glare screen. With this screen protector, you get the glare. I use a leather cover for my Kindle keeping the screen safe from scratches and etc. so I removed this screen protector in favor of the anti-glare screen. Gizmo Dorks Screen Protector with Carabiner Key Chain for the Amazon Kindle 3 (Latest Generation, 6" Display)

I am very disappointed with this product and only gave it one star because zero stars did not seem to be an option. The installation tabs on the screen protector did not peel off cleanly (I bought three and tried it three times), leaving a large smudge of glue/paper that made the product useless. When I contacted the seller, they sent me a link to a You Tube video on how to install a protector for an iPad. They never addressed the issue of the tabs not peeling off properly. When I pointed this out to them in a subsequent e-mail, the seller did not respond in any way. I found their customer service response to be inadequate and offensive. Given their service in this case, I will never purchase another product from Gizmo Dorks. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this product!

Got this so that I could protect my screen from finger prints and scratches. Couldn't get it to go on the kinlde without having to fight with air bubbles under it. Took it off right after I tried to put it on. Also created quite a glare.

I got this product to help protect my Kindle screen from scratches, and I'm sure it's good for that. I will never find out because I had to remove it after five minutes. It creates a glare on the screen and one of the reasons I like my Kindle so much is the anti-glare feature to the screen. So this purchase was a complete waste of money for me.

I bought two for my Kindle 3 Neither one was cut correctly they did not fit regardless of which way they were positioned there would be atleast one corner that overlapped the frame of the screen preventing the cover from sitting flush, this happened with both protectors I ordered. Even when all sides were arranged correctly one or two corners would still be over the side leaving a gap on the opposite side--I tried as well as my boyfriend we've never had a problem putting screen protectors on another product. I will not be buying another product from Gizmo Dorks.

The screen protector is too small for this model kindle! I wouldn't mind having to cut it to size but there's not much I can do with a screen protector that is too small. The price is fine but the shipping is expensive and it was a pain in the a** to apply to my kindle screen. - Kindle Accessory - Kindle - Screen Protector - Kindle 2 Screen Protector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information