Saturday 29 January 2011

Remote Control - remote control, canon


This item could be better. its cool that i can take pictures without touching the camera. but it is very slow and has a very short range which seems alot shorter than advertised. its a cool product but it takes too long to snap a picture for my taste and it doesnt always work. you also have to be pointing the remote right at the camera so say you wanted to take a picture with your friend, in the picture you will see you pointing at the camera Wireless Remote Control for Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT, XTi, XSi, T1i, T2i, 7D & 5D Mark II Digital SLR Cameras (Canon RC-1 Or RC-5 Replacement) PLUS OUR EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED BLUE BENDY FLEXPOD

Got this for a T2i. Gets the job done...it doesn't have a two-step button like on wired remotes so as soon as you hit the button it focuses and fires. Works great for group shots that the shooter wants to be in! I did notice that it only works if you point it at the front of the camera, and it's a little slow to function (could be the battery running low). But for about ten bucks it does a good job.

took about four days for them to ship, once shipped, arrived the next day :) the remote doesn't work from the sides and definitely doesn't do "16 feet" but works well. how do i get it to instantly take a picture? (sometimes it's slow and i know it's not the timer)

I looked at other reviews for a simple remote to use on my Canon EOS 5D Mark II. I finally settled on this one and I'm glad I did. This little remote works like a charm. Easy to use, just set the camera to remote/timer, point at the front of the camera, and push the button. Can't beat its price and simplicity.

I purchased this remote specifically for my husband's Cannon. I was sent something different that doesn't work very well. It works, but does not have a delay. If I had been sent the correct item, I might be able to properly review the product. - Canon - Camera Remote - Remote Control - Canon Remote'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Remote Control - remote control, canon canon Remote Control - remote control, canon