Monday 24 January 2011

Recommend - vtech cordless phone, cordless telephones


I have always been a bit fussy about phones having been a phone product manager for an electronics company that is no longer in the business. This phone replaced a Verizon cordless model which seemed to be a re-badged Siemens phone. I gave that 3 stars, but should have revised it down to 2.



Anyway, this Vtech is laid out nicely. Buttons are very visible and easy to use. Comfortable handset. The sound quality is also good. Sometimes people say they can't hear me and I'm not sure if it's the mic or the fact that I moved the mic too far from my mouth. Probably the latter! I haven't checked range since I don't roam too much outside with it.



I found the menu isn't as intuitive as I would like, but a look at the owner's manual took care of that. A couple of people have actually commented about the phone saying it's a nice, slim, and slick design. I agree. Vtech DECT 6.0 Accessory Handset with Caller ID and Handset Speakerphone (LS6205)

I'm an older user whom has a hearing loss and poor eyesight. I purchased the Vtech DECT 6.0 after reading its review thinking that it would be the best fit for my situation.



I found that this phone isn't hearing aid compatible and that the display is difficult to read.

I already have a Vtech phone system that came with two handsets. We found that we needed one more handset so that we weren't sprinting across the house to get a phone call. This add-on phone was so easy to add to what we already had. It only took a minute or so to set up the new one after we charged the base unit. I highly recommend it.

Amazon cannot seem to remove the "Disappointed in Georgia" tag from an earlier review of an over the range microwave oven that was abysmal & in no way applies to this review.

These portable phones have been great. 3 of the 4 got fried in a power surge, but that's not the fault of the manufacturer, but I was so pleased that I order 3 more satellite phones to replace the 3 that got fried. Even 4-5 rooms away & over 75 feet away from the base unit they work great. I have even taken them to the southern-most part of our property (100+ feet away) & they work great, no static or other connection issues.

been very happy with this phone. It is slim and smaller than all my previous land line phones, but still it feels sturdy. It is easy to use and also has a lot of good features. One feature I like is that if you want to call someone from your directory and return a call it allows you to just press 1 to include it in front of the number's area code. - Cordless Telephones - Dect Cordless Phone - Cordless Phone - Vtech Cordless Phone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information