Monday 24 January 2011

Ipod Accessories - ipod accessories, ipod


I got this product promptly in the mail so that much I like. I also like how cheap it was and to explain more here is a list of pro's and con's

Pro's

- Cheap

- Nice fit

- Works

- Case stays on even though it looks like its not on

- If you mess up with a screen protector you have 5 more tries :)

Con's

- Not easy to put the screen protector on (took me 2 tries but maybe that's because I'm not good at it)

- The stylus is awkward and doesn't slide easily on touchscreens. APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4TH GENERATION SUPER SLIM FIT CRYSTAL BACK COVER CASE - SMOKE BLACK, WITH 6 SCREEN PROTECTORS & 1 STYLUS

If you're looking for a case that will simply protect your Touch from scratches, this is the product for you. I keep my device in my pocket with my cell phone and everything seems to be going great so far.



Description:

- The case snaps on, it does feel like it can easily fall off, but you really have to work at it to take it off.

- The screen protectors do their job. You get 6 of them, can't go wrong. Just take your time putting them on and you wont have a problem.

- The stylus. Just simply threw it away, it's a piece of garbage, but I didn't buy this for the stylus.



Over all I feel this was a solid purchase for my Touch. No, it probably wont protect my device from falls and such, but that's not what I was looking for.



At the time of this Posting, I paid [...] w/ free shipping. Though I really enjoy this product, I honestly wouldn't spend anymore than [...] on this.

The case or back cover is a better description is perfect because it is thin and protects well. It fits tight also.

The screen protectors work great. I have use 4 different kinds and they all are difficult to place on without getting lint underneath it.

The stylus is useless for me I didn't want to use it.

Great value!

A little disappointed with the case.. It had scratches on the back before I even put it on the iPod. The stylus is useless. The covers are alright but are easily scratched (the first one I put on had marks in less than a week with little use). Again, disappointed.

The case caught my eye because of the cool color. When it came in the mail (which was fast) I was a little disappointed when I saw and felt how thin it was. I was expecting a little more protection or cushion. If you want a "super slim" case then this is a good option for you. But overall, I'm satisfied because it does the job and the 6 screen films are great.

I liked the case very much. Fits perfectly. The case is smoke black in color and covers the back of the ipod. Yes, it protects the ipod only from scratches...no cushion or anything. But that is all I need. Luckily I didn't have any trouble with the screen protectors.

Stylus no good :)

I just received this case and I gotta admit that its really cool. The case covers the back of the iPod extremely well even though it looks like there is no case at all. Now the screen protector is kinda tricky to get it on so you gotta be patient and careful with it. It took me 2 tries to get it just right. So its a good thing you protectors jaja. The stylus on the other hand is pretty worthless. I don't use it at all and don't plan to. Overall a great product and and you can't beat that price!

The case is a normal well fitting hard case that covers the back of the ipod. The screen protectors are perfect. They readjust well and, though they aren't high end, you won't find a better one for the price. The stylus is absolute junk...don't buy this for the stylus. - Ipod Accessories - Ipod Touch 4th Generation - Ipod - Ipod Touch 4g Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information