Monday 3 January 2011

Pocket Camera - pocket camera


I purchased this cover for my LG Ally to replace the cover I originally purchased from Verizon that my dog broke. I wish I had purchased this one first to save some money! The price was way lower than the case I purchased at Verizon and this case works much better! I will definitely purchase this again if I ever need to. Swiss Leatherware Alps Case - PDA and Smart Phones - iPhone / Blackberry / HTC / Samsung / LG / Motorola / Nokia - Black

Not impressed with this item. One of the reason I bought this item is for the Swiss logo. The darn thing fell off after 3 days of usage. I like the fact that you can tilt this sideways but would not recommend it because the magnet to close the strap is not that strong. My Samsung Galaxy fell once already because of this. On the good side - the strength of the back clip is good and the stretchable sides is an advantage. All in all I will give it only one star and no more.

I bought this for my iPhone 4 and the magnetic clasp isn't long enough to keep it closed and in place :( This is going back. It prob won't fit an iPhone 3G or 3GS either.



Prob great for a Crackberry. - Pocket Camera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pocket Camera - pocket camera pocket camera Pocket Camera - pocket camera