Monday 3 January 2011

Blackberry Storm 2 Cases - screen protectors, storm2


The screen protectors I received were not the same brand or packaging as shown. And, compared to other screen protectors I bought for an ipod Touch some time ago, these were poor. I had little problem with the iTouch protectors, using patience and working slowly. The same process proved hopeless for this cheaply produced product; it was impossible to work out the tiny bubbles, which were not produced by dust but by the inability of the screen protector to adhere properly. It's apparent to me now that the range of quality of these screen protectors varies wildly and it is impossible to know what you're getting until you receive the product. Being so cheap to purchase, I doubt anyone returns them. I won't. As much as I am a loyal Amazon fan, it's a real crap shoot when ordering screen protectors. Be careful. 3 Pack of Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protectors for Blackberry Storm 2 9550

The packaging made me wonder a little, obviously foreign product. I have never given any product 5 stars, but this deserves it. Went on beautifully. After it snapped itself right to the screen, I noticed a tiny piece of lint in the upper corner. That would drive me crazy, so I decided to try and pull the screen protector back from the corner and try to remove it. I really thought I would ruin this screen protector, but thought oh well, I have two more. I peeled it back with my nail, grabbed the lint with tweezers, and the protector snapped back on to the screen, sealing itself perfectly. You can't tell the device has a screen protector on it. It is perfect. I hope I can buy this same brand for our other devices!!!

My experience:

I had my brand new device, opened the screen protector package, then proceeded with the instructions.

1. The cloth was useless, it essentially disintegrated, and by the time I was able to get the screen protector on the device - a small speck of the cloth was underneath it.

2. The pull tabs did not work entirely as promised for peeling off the plastic backing (ie: the sticker peeled off the backing, not the backing off the protector).

3. Step 4 in the instructions says "Gentlyslide the provided installation card over the screen." What installation card?

4. If not put in the exactly correct spot (as mine was not, even after 15 minutes of playing around with it), it will affect the touch screen performance. I noticed dead spots that only existed with the screen protector on.

I have got the items today and these are completely unusable.. There are no proper packing for each of the screen protector, and each of the screen protector doesn't have any double film around it also. when I was trying to peel off the sticker it left residue on the film. I had to throw all the three screen protector and couldn't use any one of them. I am afraid to say that the items were defective and unusable and probably fake.. I have wasted my money by ordering your items.. Don't buy these items from this seller.

did not cover the screen fully. tape will not come off, even if they did cover. the picture showing the screen protectors shows full coverage. dont believe it for a second. they are highly inexpensive thank goodness. thats all i can say.

I used two of these for my first mounting, and still have bubbles on the edge. I don't believe that my mounting issues are unique to these screens, however. Functionality is fine, but it would be nice if a) dust did not exist in the environment; b) the Storm screen did not move and catch an edge that is slightly off.

I've used dozens of similar screen protectors in the past with great success. For some reason I couldn't get any of the three to work. Instead the stickers that help you separate the outside skins simply peeled off before the skin would on all three. Could have just been a batch with bad glue or something, but needless to say all three ended up in the trash. Hopefully others have better luck because they seem like fine protectors if you can successfully get them separated without ruining them. - Storm2 - Blackberry Storm 2 Cases - Screen Protectors - Wireless Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blackberry Storm 2 Cases - screen protectors, storm2 blackberry storm 2 cases Blackberry Storm 2 Cases - screen protectors, storm2