Monday 3 January 2011

Dont Waste Your Money - multifunction, mp4 player


I like the player but wish they had a software that is easy to be read from the system in order for all video downloads. The photos and mp3 music downloads were a smooth done application but when it comes to the video application I had a hard time downloading any video into the player. But from all the product worth I give a good five stars ratings because the player works almost better than my ipod touch does! The player is a good buy for your all your media pleasures. 3.5" Large Screen - Pyrus Electronics 4gb 3.5" Touch Screen Mp3/mp4/mp5 Personal Multimedia Player

I love this product. I wanted a touch screen iPod but didn't want to pay the $200+ for it so when I came across this and read about it I decided to give it a try. I love how it displays pictures and text as well as playing music. Definitely worth buying.

Loving this!! My son loves the large video screen and audio and was so easy to put on his songs and video!! Great purchase! Only problem I saw was that it comes with a stylus but no "slot" in the MP4 to store it in. You can store it in the padded bag that comes with this but my son lost it already. he just uses his fingertip now and says it's fine! The vidoes are very good quality!

This player out performed everything I had before. The large screen is so nice to have. I loaded it up with all my favorite video clips and a couple of full length movies, along with a couple of hundred of songs and a dozen of photos. It still have some space left. Great touch screen and feels very durable. The back cover is made of steel and does not attach finger prints. This is good purchase. I just love it.

Overall I rated this Item a 4 out of 5 stars

The Battery Life is good as long as you don't keep switching it on and off

The Ease of use is a little tricky at first but once you get the hang of it you shouldnt have any problems.

Its very light weighted and its not big and bulky which is good.

The sound is excellent with headphones

It has nice video quality.

Images show up very crispy clear



The Downsides*

The games fuunction does not work.

The manual doesnt give much detail so you have to just use common sense

the radio is difficult to work

IT doesnt have a playlist

I just bought one and have been learning my way around it.

The screen is nice size with very good resolution and the controls (the touch screen) is easy to use. Now for the downside the first and most important downside is the printed instructions SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they do not go into any detail so you pretty much have to learn on the fly and if your like me and this is your first touch screen detailed printed instruction would be nice. I have a small 2GB MP3 player with a 1.5" screen (not a touch) that I bought brand new for $20.00 ans it's printed instructions sucked as well but unlike this player it had very detailed instructions on the cd that came with it. The only other bugaboo that I have with this player is that it DOES NOT have a play list, which is something I do not understand when my little 2GB player does.............go figure.

The bottom line is..........is it worth the money? YES!!!!! Would I buy another one again? YES!!!!!

If it was not for those two minor bugaboos I would give it 5 stars.

I am very pleased with my product my daughter really likes it. I did have a problem with the touchscreen and after contacting the seller within 1 week of having expressed my concerns I'd recieved a replacement and have been happy every since. I will order again from them.

Este dispositivo es muy bueno; los videos se ven con una nitidez extraordinaria; solo hay que estar pendiente con el formato de los videos: en formato wmv se ven con saltos, no son continuos; el mejor formato es mpg, clip de pelicula, alli si se ve bien; por otra parte al bajar videos de youtube y grabarlos con el real player el dispositivo no los reproduce pese a que dice que reproduce videos en formato flv sin convertirlos, pero no es cierto, deben ser convertidos a otro formato; yo he encontrado el mas conveniente, los convierto a mpg, clip de pelicula. Por otra parte el parlante tiene muy bajo volumen pero con los audifonos el sonido es bestial. Pero en general, por el precio este dispositivo es una verdadera oferta. Si buscan un reproductor portatil de video de calidad y buen precio este es el ideal.







This device is very good, the videos play with extraordinary quality,however, one must be aware with the video format: wmv videos jumps, are not a continuum, the best format is mpg, movie clip; on the other hand, downloading videos from youtube using real player to record them don't work even though it says it plays flv videos without converting, in this case videos must be converted to another format, personally I convert them to mpg, movie clip. Moreover, the speaker has a very low volume but with headphones the sound is bestial. But overall, for the price this device is a real offer. If you are looking for a portable video player with quality and good price this is ideal. - Multifunction - Touch Screen - Mp4 Player - Mp3 Player'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information