Monday 3 January 2011

Micro Sd Card - cell phone memory, smartphone


This is a great little package. I wanted the card for my smartphone and it works just fine for that. The adapters made life much easier as I can now readily transfer pictures and data between my phone and my computer, just by plugging the adapter into a usb port. SanDisk 16GB MicroSDHC Memory Card with Adapter (Bulk Package) + SanDisk MicroSDHC to MiniSDHC Adapter (Bulk) + USB2.0 High Speed Card Reader

The memory card adaptor works fine. It is hard to put the memory card in the card reader, however, but once I can get it in, I can transfer my videos and pictures from my camera to my computer with no problems. I bought the new Kodak touchscreen Slice Camera. I love the camera, but could not transfer using the adaptor to my computer without purchasing the Card Reader. I did receive fast service from the seller! Thanks!

The 16gb micro sd card works perfectly and the USB adapter allowed me to "reuse" the old 2gb micro sd card that I was replacing as a USB memory. Otherwise, I would not have had much use for it. This is defintely a good buy and I recommend it!

PROs

Able to carry several micro SD in my wallet in credit card slots while traveling for extra security of data.

Various adapters are handy to load your presentations into various PC and projection systems when you need to make a presentation and walk up to that podium without knowing the media format needed.





CONs

Micro SD format is so small easy to lose if you drop it.

Micro SD can bounce on the floor and get lost under furniture or get blown away in a strong wind.

This product works great. I use in my Android Tablet. Would have preferred a 32G but the price of 32G is currently to high for my taste, so I got the 16G instead. This was the product I purchased and it was a decent price and worked for me, therefore I recommend. - Smartphone - Micro Sdhc - 16gb - Cell Phone Memory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information