Friday 26 November 2010

Wireless Speaker - outdoor wireless speaker, waterproof


I have had these for about 2 months. They are wireless and rechargeable. I use them to listen to movies outside. With my other assorted powered computer type speakers, people can never hear well enough even when they are at full volume. With these rocks, they ask me to turn the volume down. I haven't been using the rest of the speakers. (Much easier set up.)



However, I just ordered a second pair and today, every time I switch them on, they turn themselves immediately off. I don't know if it is a charging issue or something else. I have been charging them overnight so doubt that that is the problem. Except for this issue, they have been great. Hopefully, it is a little issue on my part.



Stay tuned. Audio Unlimited 900MHz Wireless Rock Speaker Bundle with Dual Power Transmitter (Granite)

Was quite surprised how easy this was to setup and how good the range was. Walked a speaker all around my 3,000 square foot house and yard and never lost the signal! Pretty good bass, and sound, in part because the rocks, well they're big and heavy speakers. Only negative is because of size they're harder to place so as to blend in with the landscaping. But the portability is great, if you have a larger area you can just move them wherever you plan to be.



Don't know how long the battery charge lasts for, I've only tested them as I just got them today, but rest assured you won't stress out setting them up and tying them into a stereo component or digital music player. You'll be pleased with the rrange, and likely the sound. Don't expect a wired Bose experience, but for wireless, pretty darned good!

I needed outdoor speakers for my new mountain home so I settled on these and I loved them so much that I bought a second set for my home. They will work with my laptop, TV,and IPOD. You can buy additional speakers also if you need more sound but I found that these are plenty loud enough. The only complaint I have is there is on adapter so that I can plug my stereo into the dock. But I would definitely recommend these speakers.

I purchased these speakers as replacement for others I had that did not last a year and I could not get in contact with the maker for an explanation of problem. After some time being frustrated and searching for speaker options, I called Audio Unlimited. I was impressed with the expertise, information I received and the professional manner I was dealt with. I bought off Amazon because of price and waited a couple of months to make sure they performed as I was told before rating. "Super Impressed", and I know I can reach the manufacturer and resolve any issue that may come up.



I would highly recommend these speakers to anyone looking for great wireless.



BP

I bought these on a gold special for $99 and had to return them. Cool design and well built. Loud speakers ok sound. Bass is horrible outside. Turning them on and off and adjusting volume was a real pain. Interface is good with an Ipad or ipod. Problem was they had a persistent "Pop". Didn't matter what distance or where they were placed. Device changed and still no go. For the price, I'd look at a name brand solution.

The set up is very is. It just requires some charging. The speakers have a lot of volume. Good base. They go louder than I would dare play them outside for fear of bothering the neighbors. It seems the range is only about 40-50 feet between speakers and base. Anything further the sound fades in and out. The speakers hold a good charge. My wifes iPod dies before the speakers so I can't tell you how long.



Deff worth the money. We use them around our pool and get tons of compliments. I would deff purchase again assuming they last a while. We are only a month in

First impression of the entire system is excellent! I want to use these everywhere!



The Good:

- I love having wireless capability for both the transmitter and speakers.

- I love that the speakers are rechargeable and that to recharge you only have to plug them in.

- I love that both the transmitter and speakers power off after 4 minutes of inactivity. (Have not tested this yet.)

- The sound and volume level of the speakers seemed reasonable off first impression.

- One big complaint of people was not controlling volume except at the speaker but first trial I was able to adjust the volume from the ipod, although the manual recommend keeping the audio device at 3/4 or higher.

- The look and size of the speakers was good. There was some initial concern from reviews about the speaker size, however if you read carefully and review the pictures, then your expectations should be ok, which mine were.

- Getting the system working was very easy.



Open issues until use for some time are:

- Battery life with full charge?

- Battery life until new batteries are needed?

- Where can replacement batteries be purchased?

- How well the speakers hold up to normal, nominal weather conditions

The speakers arrived promptly and were packed very well. They looked nice as I wanted them to blend in with landscaping, however I was really disappointed in the quality. I bought them for the dock behind our house so my husband could have music there while he worked on the boat. I found the speakers to have very poor sound when moved just a little distance from the transmitter. All we could hear was static from one or the other depending on where I moved the transmitter. Needless to say I returned these speakers the very next day. The return process was very easy and my money was refunded within a reasonable amount of time. I would not recommend these speakers.

I purchased these speakers for outdoor patio use. They more than do the job...in fact, the sound quality is better than what I expected for the price. They are very easy to set up and use...you have sound within minutes! They work well with my computer, iPod and television. They even look a little nicer (aethsthetically speaking) and are larger than what I imagined when ordering, so paying attention to the dimensions is important! I have not yet experienced any difficulty or issues with these speakers.



I did quite a bit of comparison shopping and this was a far better deal than anything I saw at Radio Shack, Best Buy or Circuit City. I would definitley recommend them and repurchase if given the opportunity. - Wireless Speaker - Outdoor Wireless Speaker - Waterproof'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wireless Speaker - outdoor wireless speaker, waterproof wireless speaker Wireless Speaker - outdoor wireless speaker, waterproof