Friday 26 November 2010

Adam Lambert - kindle accessory, kindle sleeve


This is the perfect case for protecting your Kindle! My first Kindle was in a leather case and got damaged while I was travelling - the screen broke while it was in the leather case in my suitcase. This new Roo case has amazing bubbles inside that really cusion the device. I also like that it zips at the top - no way the Kindle will slip out. Oh, and I have a gel skin on my Kindle and it still fits into the Roo case - it doesn't slide super easily but it does fit. rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Wireless Reading Device with 6" Display 3G Wi-Fi (3rd Generation and Latest Generation) (Black / Pink)

PROS:



-Great padding: the bubbles inside provide amazing protection



-Lightweight: bubbles avoid needing any hard inserts, making case super light



-Build Quality: great stitching, nice hardened rubber zipper. there is also a barrier between the zipper and the inside of the case, so you don't need to worry about the zipper scratching the kindle



-Convenience: outside storage pocket is large enough for my charger/cable and helps stay closed with a square of velcro.



CONS (?):



-The dimensions are a tad bit too big, which cause very little shifting side-to-side (but the front screen and back of the kindle are padded just fine). However, all edges of the case are well padded, so I haven't noticed any problems. Again, the shift is minimal. I also plan on getting a silicone skin as well which should add to size to the kindle to reduce to or even stop it completely.



-size? The case is a bit thick, so if you are looking for a more streamline case, pass on this. However, I definitely wanted to protect my investment, and I don't mind the size at all given the bubble padding is worth it. It's cute in a plump sort of way.



OTHER:



-color in picture is off. I ordered the pink one, and in real life the color is a more true pink rather than the darker, drabbier pink. Much cuter than the picture.





***OVERALL GREAT PRODUCT THAT'S AESTHETICALLY PLEASING AND HAS A UNIQUE DESIGN THAT OFFERS GREAT PROTECTION FOR YOUR MONEY***

This a great case for your kindle if you're going to be bringing it everywhere...which is the idea of the kindle...right? The foam inside is great padding to keep the kindle safe. I love that I can keep in the case and then throw it in my purse without having to worry about dirt getting into the keys. The front pocket isn't too big but could keep an item such as the charge cord, or screen protectors. A great idea!!

I got a Kindle 3 for Christmas and was faced with the task of finding the perfect case for it. I was picky, I had an idea of what I wanted and I was going to hold out until I found it. Then I happened upon the rooCASE, and this was THE case I was looking for -- something small and compact, protective, and with a small outside pocket to hold my charging cord.



I've had my rooCASE for just over a week and it's perfect. It's not too big where my Kindle slides around inside, but also not too snug where I worry about the zipper nicking my Kindle. The outer pocket isn't huge, but it's just the right size for my charging cord. If I didn't have the cord in it, it would easily hold my cell phone, Zune, or other small things. I can toss the case in my purse or backpack and it doesn't take up a lot of space and I don't worry about my Kindle getting damaged.



Very happy with this case!

I liked the simple 2-color design of solid black with neon pink trim. It fits in my purse & also feel that if & when I drop it, it's protected just fine.



I compared about 10-12 products & read other people's reviews, which really helped me make a final decision.

I received this soft, padded Roocase to fit my new Kindle 3 with its "Incipio" padded cover in the expected time of 2 days prime shipping. While it may have expressed a mild chemical odor out of the package, it lasted for only a day; that is, the case is odor-free as I write this post. I appreciate the case's full-length single pocket, held in place with velcro, to fit the accompanying USB/plug-in charger. This is a nice case for the price...the pink color is more vibrant than the photo reflects...I can't imagine paying any more, unless I wanted a more shock-resistant hard case.

I purchased the rooCASE for my new Kindle and I'm very happy with my choice. After looking at many different carrying cases online, I felt this one was the best product for the best value. I believe I was right. It is perfect for storing and protecting the Kindle and it even has room in the outside pocket to carry the power cord. It has a lot of built in cushioning for protection. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cushioned carrying/storage case for their Kindle.

I like this case. It's spacious enough that I don't have to squeeze the Kindle in but it's nicely padded on the inside. I like that there is an extra pocket on the front, but I'm not sure what it's for, since the cord is too bulky for it.

Anyhow, I generally like the case and my only suggestion would be to make the front pocket a bit bigger, so the cord can fit into it. - Kindle 3 Covers - Kindle Sleeve - Kindle Accessory - Kindle 3'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


kindle accessory Adam Lambert - kindle accessory, kindle sleeve