Friday 26 November 2010

Kids Furniture - play table and chair set, kids furniture


I was a little nervous after I ordered this product. Because of the price, I was half expecting a balsa wood table and chairs that might get us through the next year or so. After receiving the package, I am exceptionally pleased with the quality. There is no doubt that this set will last a lifetime. The assembly was simple and relatively quick. The instructions and parts were labeled perfectly and left no doubts about what goes where. My only gripe is that, as shown in the picture, you can see the screw heads on the sides of each chair. However, I understand that wooden screw covers would be a choking hazard and let's face it, nobody likes a dead kid. KidKraft Farmhouse Table and Chair Set Espresso

Its heavy and good quality, perfect for my 18 month old son to grow into since his feet don't touch the ground when he sits on the chairs. He came down christmas morning and sat down right as if he has had the table all along. I have purchased the nantucket kids table as a gift before and very satisfied with the purchase and quality. Friend also bought the same farm house table and chairs for her daughter but in color pecan and had no problems with purchase or quality. While assembling ours on Christmas eve, one of the chair back's rest was split as was the cross bar support beam. KidKraft responded to my email right away and told me to expect replacement parts in five to seven days. Since this is the third table purchased as a gift, I am not upset the chair is broken, it happens, and very satisfied on the level of customer service so far. Would purchase from them again! The Quality and service are way too good!

I ordered this for my grandson's second birthday. It's the perfect size and should continue to work for him for several more years. He uses it to do artwork, play with his cars and other toys, and sit and read. It is beautiful, easy to assemble, and sturdy. Although two chairs probably would have been enough, we'll see if there'll be more use for the additional chairs as he gets older and has others over to play. I'm going to order the exact same one to have in my home for his visits.

My 18 month old son really likes his table and it is sturdy enough for him to climb on, push the chairs around and cleans up well. It also looks great in the living room as I was trying to steer away from the bright colored ones for that reason. My only complaint, and it is my fault for not mentally preparing myself for this as I should have known, is that it shows the dings from his adventures too. The wood is soft and so it the dents remain from his play, but from afar you cannot see them. I didn't expect it to look "broken in" so quickly, but as I said before, I should have considered this as my son is quite active and hands on everything.

I bought this table for my 18 month old for Christmas. I received it not even 24 hours after ordering it! It came very well packaged and was super easy to put together. It is very good quality and durable...so far! My little one is receiving it for christmas, so I haven't had her approval yet, but I'm sure she'll love it!

Great job Amazon!

I am really impressed with the quality of this product. It is made of sturdy solid wood and excellent looking. Unlike so many assembly required items, it was easy to put together. The instructions were no problem to follow. The bolts, nuts, screws, and tools came in an oganized vaccum sealed package so there was no mistake about which bolt to use where. I reccommend following the tip on the package to dip bolt ends in dish liquid before attaching. This tip made assembly go smoothly. My grandkids will enjoy using it for years to come!

This is a great little table, I looked for a table for a long time before settling on this one. It was the color that I wanted and it had four chairs, a lot of tables that I looked at only had two chairs, and some of them were more expensive. The table is super easy to put together and very sturdy. My year old daughter loves it, she sits at it all the time. Great value for the money! - Kidkraft - Play Table And Chair Set - Kids Furniture - Children Table Chairs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kids Furniture - play table and chair set, kids furniture play table and chair set Kids Furniture - play table and chair set, kids furniture