Friday 26 November 2010

Fellowes Sl125 Laminator - office supplies, laminating machines


This purchase was for my wife, who was tired of using the school's laminator. We have used this several times now, and it has worked very well. With laminators costing as much as $600, this is a very good product for the price range. Fellowes Mars 95 Laminator (5215401)

I bought this item for home use and have been very satisfied with it. We home school, and this enables to keep my visuals nice throughout the whole year as well as save them for my other children. I weekly laminate about 6 to 8 sheets and have experienced no problems using this laminating matchine.

I purchased this laminator in February. It's now November and already broken. I used the laminator to laminate magazine articles of interest to me. I don't know what caused it, but today, the third time I ever used the machine, it broke! I think this laminator managed to laminate about 20 - 30 pages before biting the dust. I have unscrewed the machine and am hoping to be able to pry it open to clear the jam, but so far I have been unsuccessful. I tried to download a user manual from the website, but it's unavailable.

I bought this brand new from Amazon. The first sheet (using fellowes own brand) went flawlessly. The 2nd sheet made it half way through, then stopped and could not be retrieved. Unit is defective and cannot be repaired.

This laminater is great for light home use. The feel and quality leads me to think if you used it for heavier use in a small office, or if your hobby required lots of laminating it might not hold up. Switch on top is a flimsy plastic button. That said it works great for the price. - Crafts - Laminating Machines - Home Laminator - Office Supplies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fellowes Sl125 Laminator - office supplies, laminating machines laminating machines Fellowes Sl125 Laminator - office supplies, laminating machines