Sunday 21 November 2010

Valentino Made In Italy Suit - suits, made in italy


To begin with I was a little nervous about ordering a suit online, because afterall the only way to gage the product is by the photos. Although I liked what I saw from the pictures, I found the written reviews for the Gino Valentino suits to be quite helpful in helping me make up my mind to purchase, especially the verified reviews. I read every single review and all of them indicated that suits were of very high quality as well as a virtual steal for the price. In addition I also read other reviews other than those posted by Amazon.com, some of them stated that the working button holes could be problematic if the sleeves were too long. There is only one way the working button holes on the coat sleeves could be a problem, quite simply, they didn't not know their suit size. For the record I own several high end wool suits and by far the quailty of the Valentino suit either matches or surpasses those suits in quality. I purchchased 2 suits (jet black and charcoal gray) and the wool silk blend gives them a very nice sheen, and feel that is soft to the touch, which by the way, is a trademark of better quailty suits, the jacket was a perfect fit and other than having the pants cuffed, the suit comes out of the box ready to wear. They were also shipped promptly within a week. Theres an old saying that you get what you pay for. Gino Valentino Suits are the exception to the rule, I definitely got more than I paid for! Darya Trading Co. is the real deal and can't wait to purchase from them again. Gino Valentino 3 Button Made in Italy Wool / Silk Mens Suit 150's Hand Made Canvas Front Jacket Plus Pants Custom Working Buttonholes Business Suit Charcoal Gray (40 Regular) - Made In Italy - Made In Italy 2 Button Suit - Suits - Great Value'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Valentino Made In Italy Suit - suits, made in italy great value Valentino Made In Italy Suit - suits, made in italy