Sunday 21 November 2010

Mood Enhancer


I've suffered for years with the perimenopause and now it's the menopause. Why won't Doctors mention this is available OTC instead of saying my problems were because I'm fat? (I got more fat because of this) All this started in my 30's; I got all seven symptoms - the hot flashes and night sweats were constant. Now in my 40's with these creams I can sleep thru the night, feel that the mind/brain that I thought I had lost forever is returning, and I'm so much happier - and not seething - and yes, I seethed- just ask the boyfriend. He still does the same things he always did, but now I don't go off on him and wish to toss his gear out the 2nd floor window and him along with it. I also use Libido Edge Testosterone Cream For Women (and yes I actually WANTED to have sex). With all three I feel like myself (only still much fatter than I was), but I'm not the angry bitter person too hot, too tired and too cranky to be near. The products may have saved my boyfriend's life in addition to mine. These results may not be typical - but the products have kept me from facing murder charges.Source Naturals Progesterone Cream 2oz

When I lost my insurance, I started looking for over the counter replacements for the medications I took. This was a great find. It actually works better than my perscription medication. I am so impressed with this inexpensive alternative.

got this and the partner estrogen creme and use 1/8 tsp of each and whammo...do I ever feel improvement in the 4 days of using them. I had tried chinese herbs for hot flashes/night sweats, the vitamon E therapy, rhubarb pills , some of the over the counter women's herbal combos the dietitian suggested ...most of those aggrevated my stomach and didn't achieve any results. But I wanted something that didn't require a prescription and constant visits to my Dr. I am healthy, I eat right, I exercise, but I felt like I couldn't get enough moisture to my skin as I was sweating it out as fast as I would replenish liquids. More than 10 glasses a water not even touching it. My skin was becoming the sahara desert and I couldn't get a decent night's rest because the constant puddling was impossible. My Dr. says it is just perimenopause at work...it will balance. This worked and fast for me. I like that it isn't oral. I hate having stomach distress. I have recommended to friend's in the same boat..they won't buy online...but it is doing wonders for them. Great product, nice price, glad to have found it.

My symptoms were probably mild compared to others. I just started getting night sweats (but just a clammy feeling not wetting the sheets) several times a night so I couldn't sleep through the night. Also during the day I'd get the hot flush waves several times a day. I could only tolerate this for two months and went online searching. I was going to go for Amberen but could NOT find any real information positive or negative about it from real users (only several other women asking on the internet if Amberen works or not). I decided to try this cream from Amazon after reading the reviews of other women. I am relieved to say it works for me. The first night I only had 1 mild night sweat and 1 in the morning and 1 or 2 that I hardly noticed during the day. By 2 days of using the cream, they were gone completely. I dab a small amount on my wrists at morning and at night. I hope it keeps working but for now, it's just been great getting a good nights' sleep.

This product is natural and I recommend it to all women. I was introduced to it when I was in my late 30s, in my 50s now and still using it. I notice if I skip for a few days, more likely to be irritated by small stuff or allow a sad mood to take over. Small jar lasts a long time, part of my morning routine to rub a bit on my wrist.

I'm not fond of the fragrance of this cream at all....BUT..it does help level out my periods, bleeding and keep the night sweats at bay. Plus I'm not up several times to pee each night AND my crankiness seems to have settled down. Good product, bad smell.

I have been using Natural Progesterone Cream for two weeks and it's probably too early to tell, but it does seem to have helped cut down on the number of hot flashes I've been having. Ordered from Universal Herbs, Inc., this product arrived quickly (within three days - always a good thing). The cream is soft and absorbs easily into the skin (I apply 1/4 tsp on my wrist twice a day). My only complaint is the fragrance (as other users have pointed out) but it doesn't overpower and vanishes somewhat quickly.

I was having hormonal problems that my Dr was aware of and my next step was to be put on hormone medication. I decided to try this product and it has worked like a dream. I don't need the medication thanks to this product. Love it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information