Sunday 21 November 2010

Keyboard Sustain Pedal - keyboard pedal sustain switch, sustain pedal


This pedal works great! It's lightweight and easy to press down. I really like the plastic protective cover on the metal part. I actually bought this as an extra pedal so I could take it with me a not leave my church without one, but I like this one better than the old one. I use it every week instead of the other one. On Stage KSP100 Universal Sustain Pedal

It's annoying because every time you depress it you hear quite audibly a clicking sound. This was quite distressing to me so I promptly sent it back. Along with the clicking are other unwanted noises. I'm still looking for that perfect sustain pedal for my Privia. Where is the noiseless sustain pedal I am looking for?

I am a college student with music as a hobby, and I am currently using this pedal as a sustained pedal for my Akai MPK88.



It is very sturdily built (feels like rubber and metal), and works great. For the price, this is a steal!



Bottom line: what are you waiting for?

The item has proven well to use. The effects on tones is excellent. Shounld not go with out wearings shoes or cover feet to keep from pinching between pedal thoroug tab. Nice to have the tones matching which increases variety and accuracy to sound tones during key playing. Excellent price too.

This pedal does exactly what it is supposed to do.

It is inexpensive, fits easily in my gig bag, and works.

I actually purchased it as an afterthought, but I am very

pleased, and for the cost, I could not have beat it.

A truly "pro musician" would probably want a higher end pedal,

but for guys like me that just enjoy making music, it is GREAT!

Bought two of these about a year ago, and the first just broke (the second one was unopened until today). Both the front plastic points that the bottom plate of the pedal screwed into (there are 4 altogether...two in the front, two in the back) just snapped from the main piece of plastic molding after just a year of use. I'm NOT a violent player (I only use it for sustain on some of the piano sounds on my Alesis QS8), so there's not a really good reason it should have broken this quickly, but it did...



BEFORE that happened, I would have rated this a high 4 or at least a low 5. It had what seemed to be fairly solid and sturdy construction...at least from the outside view. And the actual switching mechanism on the pedal works great...better than both Yamaha and Roland brand pedals that I bought previously.



So, let's see how long the second one will last, as I just broke it out of the box (uh...maybe "broke" was a bad choice of words). I'll possibly be adding to this review in about 12 months.

To give this product a super low review wouldn't be fair. I tried working this with my Casio CTK-574; Mind you, I haven't done everything in my power to get it to work. However, I brought it with me to play on the streets, and I couldn't get it to work for the life of me. With that being said, I'm not going to lower the rating because it didn't work on my keyboard, and also because I never really got to use it!

Using this pedal to activate OverDrive on Rock Band 3 and has been working flawless. It has 6 non-slip feet on the bottom which are perfect for the hardwood floors. The pedal is strong and responsive so as not to accidentily activate and there is no clicking or noise when using it. Comes with a protective and non-slip cover on the pedal itself which can be easily removed for the feel or look of it.



Polarity swith for open or closed states as well. - Keyboard Pedal Sustain Switch - Sustain Pedal - Keyboard Sustain Pedal - Keyboard'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information