Thursday 16 September 2010

Watches


I had been searching for a minimal looking blue dial watch for a while and every time I found one I liked there was something lacking in the design. I got the Corduba Blue dial because of its design restraint. When I actually got it I was very happy with the look, feel and size. Some have reviewed about the watch (the black dial, as well as other colors, but essentially the same model) as being too large - I however am fortunate to have large wrists and I like large watches. So this watch really rounds out my collection. I've never owned an Invicta, so I cannot comment on the reliability, I hope it works for a long time and will maintain it's waterproofing since I really bought it for swimming and working out.

I got prompt service from Amazon at a great price. Invicta Men's 1109 Corduba Collection Blue Dial Black Leather Watch

I received this watch with the screw that holds the crown cover cap missing. To me it was a senseless design to have such a thing. The watch itself functioned ok, but the side assembly is unnecessarily large and bulky IMO. The band is also cheap looking. I returned it for a full refund. Others may not have an issue with this design.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Watches Watches Watches