Thursday 16 September 2010

Freud Planer Knives


I bought a set of these using a amazon $20 gift certificate so I thought I would be getting a great deal. The knives I received were so dull I could run my fingers across them length wise and not even start to cut my skin. I returned them and ended up being charged for the return shipment. No bargan here. I ended up with no knives and being out $10.00 I don't know if this was just a bad set or they had been damaged at some point as they were out of their Freud box but still wrapped in the protective paper inside the Amazon box. I will be buying a set of Amana from a local supplier. They will cost more but at least I know that they will be sharp. Freud C012 12-Inch x 7/8-Inch x 1/8-Inch Planer Knives - 3-Piece Set

I ordered Freud co12 planer knives they came 12inch long not 13inch like the ads says. I called Freud Mfg. they said they don't make a 13"x7/8"x1/8" planer knives just 12inch long in that size.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Freud Planer Knives Freud Planer Knives Freud Planer Knives