Thursday 16 September 2010

Under Armour - neck warmers, neck gaiter


I bought this apparel for jogging in the colder climate of Kansas City, MO. It is a continuous piece of material, so does not have any velcro on the back or anything. It has adequate extension for me down the neck to go under a shirt a little, but it does not extend upwards enough to cover the ears. It has a mesh type of material around the mouth with does accumulate a little condensation. Chaos Hats Chinook Micro Fleece Neck Gaiter (Black, Large/X-Large)

This face mask is the best I've had! I have had alot of mask to protect you from the wind and either they fog up your glasses, or they dont cover your ears or yadda yadda; NO problems with this one! It does cover your ears, just gotta pull it up far enough, lol.

This product does exactly what I expected it to do. I bike to and from work every day in the city and needed something to protect my face from the cold wind. I have used it for a few days now and can say that it doesn't slide down your face and it keeps the cold wind away. The only thing I would change would be to extend the fabric on the sides to cover my ears. Since the mask rests on your nose and doesn't block your vision it is not high enough to cover your ears. This product was only meant to protect your face and neck though so it is not like they failed to deliver in that aspect. Overall 4/5, I hope that as I continue to wear it every day it won't stretch out and start to fall off my face.

I really made a great decision purchasing this neck gaiter. I used this for Airsoft in a very hot environment, thus I initially believed I would be uncomfortable using this as facial protection. I was later surprised when I learned that this product not only breathed well, it also consisted of incredibly strong material. When pellets inevitably struck the fleece, it reflected off my face and I barely felt anything. The integrity of this product is outstanding, and can be used in hot or cold environments. I would definitely purchase from Chaos Hats again (it's worthy to note, however, that actual color of the fleece may vary).

Purchased to wear while riding a motorcycle with a half helmet. The warmth and wind blocking do work well. However it does not want to stay in place around the nose. Maybe a smaller size would have worked better. For an inexpensive product, it is a good buy. - Gaiter - Neck Warmers - Neck Gaiter - Cold Gear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Under Armour - neck warmers, neck gaiter gaiter Under Armour - neck warmers, neck gaiter