Thursday 16 September 2010

Moving Comfort Maia Bra - full figure, sports bras


I love this bra! I have had several of these in different sizes, pre-kids post-baby etc and they have always held up well. I hate to bounce and I am usually a 34c and refuse to be "that girl" jogging down the street getting black eyes from her chest flopping all over, yeah you know what I mean. Plus gravity will do enough damage I don't need to help it out. This bra keeps everything in place and secure. The straps have velcro but it is not irritating and hold tight plus I like the adjustable back. It gives full coverage and is deceptively attractive. The straps don't dig in. It does use a bit of compression to hold the girls in place but it is not uncomfortable in any way. In fact it slims your side so if you are a golfer or just like have a bigger range in movement this works great. It also lasts forever and unlike bras that use spandex, this bra does not loose shape. Champion Jogbra Action-Shape Sports Bra Womens Bra Sz 40-42 C/D

As I just bought two more Action Shape bras, I was compelled to write about how much I love them...



A little over 10 years ago, my sister turned me on to them. Genetically, we're predisposed to big bustlines, which has its advantages and disadvantages - one of the latter trying to find bras that fit and support and still look good. I've tried many, many other sports bras (trying to find one from the $20 range that works) and none of the other compare - the racerback types don't give me enough support - other 'high compression' bras create that oh-so-unattractive 'uniboob' look; underwire sports bras have a very short life - they're a pain to keep washed and it doesn't take long for the underwire to pop out of the underarm area (ouch - always seemed to happen during a heavy workout!), et cetera.



The Champion Action Shape takes care of ALL of that. There is enough separation where this looks fine even wearing under a shirt (I've even been able to wear this bra under a blouse or sweater if I'm planning on going horseback riding after work). The straps and fasteners are totally adjustable. The bra is mostly cotton, there might be some lycra or polyester there but I'm a cotton freak - no itchiness, no seams that chafe, and best of all NO UNDERWIRE! It's totally supportive - as I mentioned, I ride horseback (this trumps the popular rider's "No Bounce Bra" that sells for over $50 and has a ton of hooks - like a corset - UGH), and am also a gym rat, doing high-impact aerobics, weight training, Spinning, Pilates and yoga - this bra is EMINENTLY suitable for all those activities. Care is easy - just toss it in the washer and dryer or air dry (I generally airdry as the hooks have a tendency to get caught in the 'holes' in the dryer). And they look GOOD. I just wear this as a top on its own.



BTW Champion has come out with a new color this year - Champion RED. I just got it and it looks AWESOME!



HIGHLY recommended!

The price of this "Champion Action-Shape" full figure sports bra, seemed a bit high to me at first glance, but it had everything I was looking for, so I went ahead and ordered it. I think now that I will defintely get a lot of wear and my money's worth from it.The first thing is I love the comfort of a sports bra, but didn't always like the "appearance" it presented. This one solved that problem.Even with close fitting tops, it gives just the right look.Some other nice features include maximum support for fuller sizes and any kind of physical activity,it's lined with an inner bra and has a "CoolMax" rib band(for moisture control), and it hooks closed in the back but also has an extra closure snap in the back(adjustable to your comfort)for a touch more support(that may also be helpful for posture).The straps are also very comfortable,moves easily with you, it's got a great look,seems durable and is machine washable. After washing and drying(on low), it was just slightly more snug then before.I like it!(What's not to like?)...you NEED this!....Happy Shopping...Laurie

I have 2 of these bras that I have had I think since they first came out and they are still as supportive since the day that I got them. This is by far the best sports bra there is out there. I am a runner and have always been bigger busted and this bra does the trick, no bouncing. It is well worth the money. They last forever and I wash and dry them and still years later they are still great!!!!!

I'm a 34DD equestrian and runner training for my first half marathon. I highly recommend this bra.



It is better than the extreme Shock Absorber that I had before. It holds up better in washing and has virtually no bounce when running or horseback riding. The only bad thing I can say is that the overlay snap in the back comes undone all the time but that could be because I went a size smaller than I normally wear. My favorite thing about this bra, besides the great support, is that the band is snug but it still has enough stretch to not cause heartburn or pain across your sternum, or difficulty breathing. These are problems I had with the Shock Absorber.



Anyway, I've have trouble finding a bra with no bounce, and I will be sticking with this one from now on.

This is a wonderful bra with excellent support! I have a difficult time finding a bra that gives me enough support, and that I don't have to pull on and off over my head. (That's tough to do when you're all sweaty from working out!) Enjoy!

I am a 36 DD, and have a very hard time finding sports bras that actually work. No pull over the head ones for me. I am a horseback rider and 5 day a week runner, and play tennis and soccer, so I need a bra that will hold everything in place, no bouncing down the street. I had found this bra years ago in the mall and loved it, I bought 5. They lasted years with heavy wear. I had trouble finding them again however, as the stores in the mall no longer carried them. I tried a few other bras in the meantime, but none of them could compare to this one. Even my old worn out champion bras were better than any new ones I tried. I was so happy to find them online, and at half the price! For big busted women who want as little movement as possible, this is the only bra for you! I will never buy another type. - Moving Comfort - Sports Bra - Full Figure - Sports Bras'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Moving Comfort Maia Bra - full figure, sports bras sports bras Moving Comfort Maia Bra - full figure, sports bras