Thursday 16 September 2010

Coffee Warmer - warmer, hair removal


I purchased this warmer quite some time back (not at Amazon) and it was excellent. But I MUST share a secret I learned about this...sorry Parissa company but the fact is that if you buy one of those "coffee warmers" from Walmart, it does the EXACT SAME THING. Then it occurred to me, it IS the same thing. I compared the two items side-by-size and they are alike in every way. The size is exactly the same,the plug looked the same, was mounted in the same place on the unit, etc... The one difference was that the Parissa item says "Parissa" on it, and the coffee warmer from Walmart does not. I just thought you should be aware that this is a commonly available product, in case yours burns out and you need to replace it quicker than quick. You might even be able to buy one of those coffee warmers right here on amazon... Wax Warmer - 1 pc,(Parissa)

As mentioned by the other reviewers, this product needs time to heat up. If you give it about an hour, it will work fine. I bought this warmer mainly to keep the wax warm while I was working with it, so I popped my wax in the microwave for a few seconds (after waiting 30 minutes for the warmer to heat it up on it's own) and the warmer kept it at the right temperature while I was waxing.

I agree with my fellow reviewer, this is a good warmer if you're willing to give it enough time to warm up. It takes at least 45 minutes to warm up if you use the Parissa wax, so make sure you plan ahead. But, it does control the temperature well, and it's light and easy to store without being flimsy.

If you give this warmer enough time it's a very good product. Mind you, it takes about an hour and a half to get the wax to the right temperature but it is just right and stays just right. Very important if you're waxing..!

If you are going to get the Parissa wax, get the warmer. It's too much of a pain to warm the wax over a gas burner.



So it takes awhile to melt the wax. Start melting the wax and go work on the computer for awhile. In this day and age, I think that we can all find something to do while we wait.



The wax is fantastic. I was without my warmer in the states (it was back in Mexico), and it took me just as long to melt the wax appropriately over a gas burner anyway, and it was a bigger pain. Melting the wax inappropriately and faster is not better.



So get the warmer, and melt your wax the right way.

This is the same thing as a mug warmer or candle warmer. The instructions even say "mug warmer." I saw some on sale at Michael's craft store for just $3 or $4. I wouldn't care too much about the price, except my tin of wax (Cirepil) was too big to fit on the heating plate. I think Gigi wax tins are the same size.

This is a great warmer with a price at a fraction of the others I considered - I'm so glad that I chose it. Yes, it does take time to warm up - simply start it 45 minutes to one hour before you plan to use the wax. For me, that is no big deal for getting a great warmer at this price. Thanks Amazon and Parissa!

The warmer takes awhile to heat the wax to a usable temperature (45 minutes) but once it is warmed up the wax stays at an ideal temperature. This product has made my home waxing sessions so much easier, no more running back and forth to the microwave, less wax wasted when it gets too thick to spread well.



For the casual home waxer this is a great product for the price.

I purchased the Parissa wax and wanted the wax warmer. I'm pleased with my purchase. I suppose you could purchase a regular wax warmer and get the same results. However, this one is just fine for me. It melts the wax without getting it too hot. I don't worry about burning myself with wax that's too hot. It takes a while to melt but that ensures its not too hot.

I bought this instead of getting a Gigi wax warmer because it was much cheaper. It took about 30 min to get the wax at the right consistency, it made waxing a breeze. I like how its not big and bulky so it doesn't take up a lot of space. I am very happy with this warmer, hope it lasts me a long time. - Hair Removal - Body Wax - Warmer - Coffee Warmer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Coffee Warmer - warmer, hair removal hair removal Coffee Warmer - warmer, hair removal