Thursday 26 August 2010

Water Pumps


So that any prospective buyers do not make the same mistake I made - the picture of the DuroMax shows the water pump with some cheesy fittings that come as accesories. What you need to know and the description and picture do not tell you is that both the pump inlet and outlet are 2" male threads. Also, the manual says the motor takes .6 liter of "SE 15-40" oil but the sticker on the pump says "30wt" AND it only holds about .4 liters. I have yet to use the pump as I bought the fittings to mate up with my cam-lock snowmaker hoses and I bought male threads instead of female. I'll update after using it and add or subtract stars accordingly. DuroMax XP652WP 2-Inch Intake 7 HP OHV 4-Cycle 158-Gallon-Per-Minute Gas-Powered Portable Water Pump (CARB Compliant)

this is a very reliable pump, i purchased this one online and was very appreciative of its performance, i have used this pump sometimes running it a week at a time, it survived alot of elements, in its two years,, but just startin have a lil trouble, i bought a second identical one and for its price,, it was well worth the purchase ,, i would recommend this to anyone needin a good cheap running pump,, and at this time just purchasin a third one to replace the one giving me trouble, hope this helps in ya decision,

Pros: This pump worked very well when it did work.

Problems ( My Experience): Unreliable starting, lack of online information (manuals)and parts support. My recoil starter assembly failed and I am still looking for parts.

Cheap Chinese knock-off of Honda engine. Plastic fittings had to be replaced, hose connections poorly designed, requiring additional hardware to replace flimsy plastic stuff that breaks. Cage obstructs access to air cleaner/carb. Unreliable starting.

Well you do get what you pay for THATS for sure with this pump.Worked for 1 day and would not start after that 1 day.I paid a someone to look at and oooooooooooooooo boy he said something I would not repet other then get your money back well I'm still trying to get my money back plus my shipping of $150.00 (STAY A WAY FROM THIS PUMP)AND ANYTHING Blastwholesale sells.Ordered 3/2010 its now 10/17/2010

Al wcb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Water Pumps Water Pumps Water Pumps