Thursday 26 August 2010

Starfish - beaded jewelry leather jewelry, boy


It's hard to pick things out on line because sometimes the item just doesn't live up to what you thought, or hoped. Nothing against the seller but I'm just a little leery at times and try not to get my hopes up. Well, this time, my hopes were pleasantly rewarded. The leather zen bracelet is good looking, made out of darker leather giving it a more rugged look and fits really nicely when I tighten it onto my wrist. I've bought a few others that no matter how tight you try to get it, it was still too large and was obviously intended for a male wrist. Not this one, fits my female wrist just right. My order came quickly. Leather Zen Bracelet, Fits 6 to 8 Inch Wrists, For Men, Women, Teens, Girls and Boys, Gift Box

What a pleasant surprise! Not that I wasn't expecting to like it, since I wouldn't have ordered it if I didn't, but I was still surprised by just how much I like this bracelet.



I have a small wrist, so I rarely wear bracelets because they are very distracting when they move up and down my arm. This is adjustable, and the tightest 'setting' (which involves a simple sliding knot) fits my wrist perfectly and the hardware then sits exactly where it's supposed to. It looks and feels great!



The little rosette accents at the ends of the leather slip knot are adorable and swing around in an eye-catching -- but not distracting -- way. It's my best 'fun' purchase in ages...

a very 'zen' bracelet to be sure! I'm partial to leather and silver combos, and this filled the bill. The only negative is after getting in on, it's almost impossible to adjust without using your teeth to hold one end of the pull. Once adjusted, though, it works fine! It is high quality.

I received the Zen bracelet for my birthday as a gift from my sister. Even though it arrived early and in a lovely box, I didn't open it until my birthday.



I loved it the moment I put it on, it was so pretty, the cute little flowers at the end of the ties are a lovely touch and the turquoise accent color is perfect. I also love the fact that it's handmade too, I'm a huge supporter of handmade goods. I received so many compliments on it, it looks exactly like the picture and fits comfortably.



Unfortunately after only a couple of uses, one of the ties unravelled and it was unwearable... I contacted Beautiful Silver Jewelry and explained what had happened and sent a couple of pictures. They replied after only a few hours, apologising for any inconvenience that this may have caused me. They were so kind and generous by offering to replace the bracelet and also to send me a complimentary one for my trouble. I was not only over the moon but shocked by how helpful and swiftly they dealt with the issue. Today I received my bracelet and it's as gorgeous as the first one I received and the complimentary gift is absolutely outstanding too. SUPER happy customer and would shop here again a thousand times!! Thank you Beautiful Silver Jewelry :) - Bracelet - Boy - Beaded Jewelry Leather Jewelry - Beaded Bracelet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Starfish - beaded jewelry leather jewelry, boy boy Starfish - beaded jewelry leather jewelry, boy