Thursday 26 August 2010

Briefs - briefs, fruit of the loom


We bought these briefs because we wanted a "regular" cut breif. All the ones today seem to be low-rise, which my husband finds uncomfortable. While the cut is fine, the quality is very poor, The fabric is a coarse cotton the feels really rough, and the assembly of the briefs is shoddy. Several pairs have mis-matched ealstic at the back. One even makes my husband feel that it is "cutting" him in the back. We were disappointed because we remember Fruit of the Loom quality from years ago. Well, it isn't that great any more. Fruit of the Loom Men's Brief 3 Pack, White, Medium

My husband is a "Fruit of the Loom" fanatic...we tried others, but they just didn't hold up! We received our order within 4 days, and it was a holiday weekend...who could ask for more? Will gladly buy here again.

In my misguided youth I only bought underwear that was on sale at discount stores. From Haynes to Calvin Klein, I must have bought them all.



When I've bought cheap boxer briefs, they limited movement or the legs on them crept up during the day. No matter boxers or jockeys, the front fly has often presented issues requiring adjustments during the day. It's estimated that most men don't even bother trying to use the front fly to avoid navigation hassles. I've had underwear shrink.



This Fruit of the Loom set of 3 briefs is different. They're comfortable and didn't shrink too much. They're so good that I got rid of all the others and bought more. Now I only wear this one.

Nice briefs. The waist band is snug without being too tight. The small, soft tag in the back doesn't dig in to your skin.

These briefs hold there shape well, and for a long time. No sagging or ripping at the seams.

These are full rise briefs, but unlike others, they don't come up too high, something that always drives me crazy. The waist band is about even with the waist band on your pants.

Half the price of designer briefs, and the quality is as good, if not better. - Fruit Of The Loom - Briefs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Briefs - briefs, fruit of the loom briefs Briefs - briefs, fruit of the loom