Monday 2 August 2010

Retro Candy - retro, sour candy


These candy boxes were a BIG hit with my sons and their friend. I bought three boxes (two for my kids and one for their friend) for my son's birthday and the kids really had a blast with the candy. Lots of fun for the kids. Candy Crate Kooky Kid Crazy Candy Gift Box

I bought this for a child that is staying in the hospital long term, I wanted something that would make him laugh and be fun. Just heard back today and he LOVED it, it was FULL of candy unlike what some other reviewers have said and it had all sorts of fun and wierd kinds of candy. Will definately buy again for other children, 5 star ALL THE WAY!!

I bought one of these for each of my daughters for Christmas. They come in cute boxes. But, I wish they had more candy in them for the price I paid. I know they'll enjoy them though. A nice idea including all of these things in one gift box. My daughter's had the yucky jelly bellies before and thought they were hilarious. So, I know this gift box will go over well.

Not worth the money. The product did not have as much as picture shown. Way too much money for what you think you are getting. Sent for a present, very embarrassed when parent called and said I hope you did not pay too much for this.

This was a present for my niece and nephew who live halfway across the country. I miss them dearly and wanted to send a little something to let them know I love them. They LOVED the crazy candy, and taunted each other with the booger flavored jelly beans. It was perfect, exactly what I expected, and they loved it. My only gripe is that it really was a bit costly.

You don't get all the candy pictured. And there isn't 30 kinds of candy like the description says. It does come in the box as pictured. I was given some really hard gummi grubs and spongbob chocolate coins instead of tube of powder,dirt and worms,and the hard bugs in a jar.Not bad,but not worth the amount since I can buy all this candy in the store. - Sour Candy - Retro - Retro Candy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Retro Candy - retro, sour candy retro candy Retro Candy - retro, sour candy