Monday 2 August 2010

Pressure Washer Accessories - as seen on tv, wands


The waterjet power washer is a hose attachment that creates a jet stream of water. The idea behind it is to give the user the effect of a power washer without the cost. It does not accomplish this, but that does not mean it is not a good product.



Naturally, it can't change the water pressure coming out of a hose without adding power, so you can't really expect it to do that. What the product does is tighten the stream of water coming out of the end of the hose to artificially increase pressure, like placing your finger over part of the hose, but with greater consistency and accuracy. It does this well, but as you can figure, any cheap hose attachment typically has a "jet" function. Is the water jet more powerful than the jet function of a standard hose attachment? Maybe a little bit stronger, but not substantially.



What the product does do well is distance. The jet stream produced from this attachment is slightly stronger than the jet from a normal attachment, and travels about three times the distance. So if you are looking at cleaning the second floor windows, or rinsing something high up, then this attachment would do well. At close range, it is also sufficient for cleaning things like cars, walkways, and other stuff. The extra length means you don't need to worry about bending down if you are, for example, cleaning out a crack in the concrete in order to put in some filler. A true powerwasher may be too strong, and risk causing damage to vehicles, but the stream performed by this is safe, if it hits the skin it is not painful, although I wouldn't aim the water jet at the eyes.



So in other words, the added distance, and the convenience of not having to bend over to clean out cracks, tires, or brick walkways; make this a versatile, useful tool. It loses a star because no matter how I attach it, the thing leaks. I had to buy a rubber washer to solve this issue. It is also a bit pricey, when it offers only minor advantages to a cheap attachment available at any walmart. I would rate it 3.5, but I am giving it the benefit of the doubt. Water Jet Power Washer

It's exactly what it looks like, it's a good spray nozzle for your hose in the form of a long wand. It doesn't replace an actual gas or electric power washer, but it works great for most cleaning purposes if you have decent water pressure. I used it for cleaning our decks and it had just enough pressure to do a fairly decent cleaning job without damaging the wood (as actual power washers will tend to do). I haven't seen the infomercial, and I'm sure they probably claimed it will change your life, but if you're expectations are reasonable it's not a bad product for most purposes.

This product is not better that a regular attachment.

It spurts the water much further than a regular hose,but it is not more powerful than the attachment i brought a home depo for $5.00. Basically it is a waste of money.

For what it is, it doesn't do a bad job. You are not going to get the results you expect out of a pressure washer from something that's not a pressure washer, but it does get the job done, short of that. I got it to clean out expansion joints on my concrete patio, and it does the job. Haven't turned it on my siding yet, so we'll see what happens.

This product does not work as advertised. In fact, the commercial appears to take some liberties with it's claims. The bottom line is this product works in a fashion that is similar to holding your thumb over the end of a water hose.



However, I decided to keep it to use for washing the cars and first floor windows of my house. My thumb and fingers really appreciates it :)

In all honesty, this product is NOT worth the price. It did no more than me placing my finger over the hose to build pressure would have done. I will, however, admit that the fan tip created ease when rinsing off the car after washing it. There are cheaper products out there that would do the same thing (or for free you could just use your hand the old fashion way).

The "Water Jet 'Power Washer' As Seen On TV" is a RIP OFF. It will clean dust off your house, car, deck, etc if the dust/pollen has only been there an hour or so. But, mine cleans nothing, and I have great water pressure. "Clean out cracks, tires, brick walkway, etc" is a big NOPE. Even the youngest of weeds are too tough for this limp noodle. If there was a way to do so, I would return this immediately. A genuine, there's a sucker born everyday, RIP OFF.

I bought this to clean my pool filters. If you own a pool or hot tub, you know how expensive filters run. My two cost me $600.00 to replace. If you can spray clean them, you can extend their lives considerably. You can't use a power washer because it would rip holes in the filters, and a hose spray nozzle is too weak; and impossible to get into the inside of some filters (like my small filter). I got the one that included the gutter cleaner and wide sprayer. It's absolutely perfect for cleaning the interior and exterior of filters. Spray is stronger than a nozzle and not strong enough to damage the filter.

I found this car washing accessory a disappointment. The pressure it generated was little more than one would get from an ordinary nozzle with a classic garden hose. I also found the attachment to the hose leaked water no matter how tight I turned it; there was as much water on me as the car. If prospective purchasers expect the cleaning properties of a pressure washer, they will be disappointed.

I saw the infomercial and thought to myself, "Hmmm... there's no way this could be true, but it's pretty cheap so let me try it anyway." I should have gone with my gut. The thing is a glorified extra nozzle for the hose and nothing more. It doesn't amplify the water pressure and it doesn't concentrate the pressure coming from the hose any better than any conventional nozzle. As a matter of fact, I don't even think the pressure coming from the water is as strong as the hose itself. This was a complete and utter waste of money. - As Seen On Tv - Nozzles - Wands - Pressure Washer Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pressure Washer Accessories - as seen on tv, wands nozzles Pressure Washer Accessories - as seen on tv, wands