Monday 2 August 2010

Decorations - decorations, bracelets


To the reviewer that didn't receive any braclet connectors, I would contact the seller about that. You should have received them.



For the price these these things are great. My son loves them. I have not had any problems with leaks and they seem to be the same quality as the ones I have received at night clubs. The glow lasts a long time. I wish they came with more connectors to make balls but it's not that big a deal.



Lots of fun for the little ones :-) 100 8" Glow Stick Bracelets,mixed Colors,100bracelet/necklace Connectors,5 Pairs of Glow Glasses Connectors,1 Glow Ball/flower Kit,5 Hair Clip Barrettes

The items arrived in new condition. They keep their glow for a long time. But BEWARE of leaks! My son was playing with a pair of "glasses" that we made out of them and there was a small crack where it was bent. Some of the glow stuff leaked out and got in his eyes and he screamed in PAIN for 10 minutes as we flushed his eyes out with water! I would NOT recommend using them to make glasses, but the bracelets are fine. Just be careful to watch out for cracks.

I ordered these for my daughters graduation party. The kids had a great time...the teens used them just for sitting around and playing rock band and the little ones always love the glow in the dark things! - Decorations - Glow Bracelets - Glowsticks - Bracelets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Decorations - decorations, bracelets glowsticks Decorations - decorations, bracelets