Monday 23 August 2010

Leather Bracelet


My daughter's bracelet arrived very quickly, but I admit to being a little disappointed with the quality. When I took it out of the package today, I noticed that the green cord wrap looks like it has been chewed on (but I couldn't venture to guess by what). Given that it looks pretty worn when it's brand new, I'm not sure it will hold up for any length of time. I'll try to post an update in a week or two and let you know how it's doing...



UPDATE* I was very surprised and so impressed to receive an apology with a replacement bracelet from the seller today. The replacement is in perfect condition, and I have to say that I would have no reservations doing business with this seller due to the very quick manner in which they handled my situation. Customer Service is SO important these days, especially when doing internet sales in which the customer cannot see beforehand the actual item being purchased. I am glad to know there are those who go above and beyond what is expected! I have no doubt that I will do more business in the future with them :) Swirl Bead Leather Zen Bracelet, Adjustable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Leather Bracelet Leather Bracelet Leather Bracelet