Monday 23 August 2010

23 Guage


These pins work great in the Grex 23 gauge pin nailer. I haven't had any jams or problems at all. The only reason I'm taking off one star is that some of the clips were broken when I received the package. GREX P6/MP-3 23 Gauge Multi-Pack Headless Pins (3,000 per box)

The nails are okay. However, some lengths aren't very exact at all. Of the six different lengths, three were kind of off. The 3/4 were a little too long. Two of the others were a little too short. I can't remember the exact errors, but I think two were off by about 1/32 inches and the third a bit more than that. I mean it's close enough to work but still. Do pin nailers have some sort of convention I'm unaware of? I doubt it.

The nails seem to shoot fine with my inexpensive central pneumatic (Harbor Freight) gun.

Also, to save time I organized the nails into three small bins on one of those shelving units with lots of bins. I put the 3/8 with the 3/4, the 1/2 with the 1, and the 5/8 with the 1 3/8 nails. Now, I can quickly and confidently get the nails I need right away.

Overall, I would recommend these, but I'm won't get them again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


23 Guage 23 Guage 23 Guage