Monday 23 August 2010

Iphone Charger - ipod cable, iphone


The plug (adapter) is not the proper amperage and therefore it will take 5+ hours to charge your phone.



The clips on the sides of the wire are static and don't bend in to make a smooth in and out connection to your iphone. I'm afraid that if you aren't careful, you will rip your iphone apart trying to unplug it.



Do not buy. Wall Ac Charger USB Sync Data Cable for Iphone 4 3g/s Ipod

I wanted this to take to work for charging my phone. I was very disappointed. It is useless for the my intended purpose. While the cable works fine for charging my phone from my computer I cannot plug it into an outlet and charge because the adapter plug does not work. The cord itself will not transfer data. What you really get is a cheap cord for only charging your phone by attaching to your computer.

I took a chance after reading some bad reviews with this charger and cord and bought 2 units. I tested out the 2 chargers and cords on both my iphone 3GS and first gen ipod touch.



The iphone cables: The cables are the newer type without the buttons on the side. The apple connector springs that hold onto the iphone/ipod are tight and the connector takes a firm push or pull to go into or out of the iphone/ipod. This isn't a bad thing as unlike my car adaptor, the iphone/ipod connector will never accidently fall out of the phone. I don't think the connector will ever cause damage to the iphone/ipod as some others have thought in their reviews. The connector has tight springs that hold the cable to the iphone/ipod.



Charger 1 charged perfectly. It might charge a little slower than the OEM Apple charger but it still charged the iphone to 100% perfectly out of the box. No issues and very satisfied charging my iphone 3GS and ipot touch first gen.



Charger 2 also charged the iphone 3gs and ipod touch fine but it made a hissing sound which was loud enough to be annoying. I bought another cheap charger for a camera which makes the same sound. I returned the charger because of the hissing sound.



Overall I'm happy that one worked perfectly and I'd be OK with the other charger if I weren't in the same room as the charger that hissed.



Basically I took a chance and bought 2 cables and 2 chargers for less than an OEM Apple cable cost. Returning with Amazon is so easy that it was well worth taking the chance on these.

I got the charger within a couple of days or so and it works perfectly, I would recommend to buy these cheaper versions then get the authentic chargers from the Mac store because they all break after a year or so, well with me they do lol and the quality of this one is not cheap or anything it's actually pretty sturdy.

Not sure what the other reviewer was having problems with, but this works with my Iphone 4 perfectly. It's a cheap alternative to the official Apple charger (which is WAY too expensive!) I'd recommend it to anybody needing a cheaper alternative. I'm probably going to order another to have as a spare.

Sorry to say , but the item I recieved is not in a working condition. I tried to return it through Amazon but the process is so cumbersome Ileft it mid way. I hope they send me a replacement. The product as of today is not working for me.

Great replacement for original. Sync cable with wall AC plug for charging allows compact bundle to charge your iThings and transfer data. Priced right to have one at home, at the office and a spare in your travel bag.

The charger works great for my iPhone 3G. I bought 2 since the price was so good. However, my wife has used the charger on her iPhone 3Gs and has complained that it makes her phone "wacky". Since I bought it for my 3G and it works great, I gave this 5 stars.

The price was good, the product looks good, only problem is the sync data cable is labeled wrong on the end that plugs in to the phone, so you have to plug it in upside down. I wish I'd stop buying Chinese. - Iphone Charger - Iphone 4 - Ipod Cable - Iphone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone Charger - ipod cable, iphone iphone 4 Iphone Charger - ipod cable, iphone