Wednesday 25 August 2010

Baby Toys And Gifts - manhattan, baby doll


I bought this for my daughter. The textures on this plush toy are really sweet for a little one. When taken out of her "snuggle pod" the baby girl is wearing pink bunting and has a couple of short ribbons on the top of her head for locks, which is great for more than aesthetic appeal since babies and small children love tags and ribbons. This is just adorable, interesting, and very well made. Manhattan Toy Snuggle Pod, Sweet Pea

My <1 yr daughter received this doll (really more like a stuffed animal) as a gift. She loves it and takes it with her everywhere. This toy is easy for a young child to hold, but big enough to hug, too. Although the tag says to just sponge the surface, I have put this toy in the wash several times and it has come out nicely and air-dried quickly (note that I have only washed the "doll" itself, and not the green "pod", which my daughter doesn't use). I highly recommend this toy, and would purchase it for others. For those concerned that the pastel colors of this toy are too girl-oriented, the "Snuggle Pods Peanut" is the same thing but in primary colors that may please parents of both boys anad girls.

this product was exactly what I was looking for. The kids they were purchased for are both under one year of age and this toy has no parts that could be considered dangerous to their well being. I was very pleased with this product and would recommend it for any child under the age of 5.

I was obsessed with this toy as I bought it for someone else's baby shower, and it was so adorable so I wanted my baby to have one too, but she had so many things already so I felt I shouldn't splurge more. But eventually I gave in - and was really excited to show it to my daughter. However, she has not shown as much interest in it as she does in her other dolls, and I can now understand why. This doll's feature are so subtle and delicate, and the color is pastel (green is not as bright as shown in the picture, and doll body is a faded pink), it's just not bold enough to attract babies (she's 7 months only). Maybe when she's older she'll enjoy putting it in and out of the pea pod, but so far, she hasn't been impressed with it and the obsession is more from me.

Fast shipping, Great detail from seller. Great gift for 1yo who is always carrying around dolls EVERYWHERE. Just throw in the wash and its just like new. Planning to buy others from the line, and from seller if possible!

This little stuffed toy doll is gorgeous beyond words! It is so velvety soft and huggable with blue and green ribbon tags on its adorable bald head! It does not have legs but arms and it looks like it is wearing little non-removable blue gown. My one year old daughter fell head over heel in love with this. It was very interesting to see her kissing it constantly and it fits perfectly in her tiny arms as she cradle it. The blue pod with yellow ribbon tags is laughable easy to use to put the doll in and pull it out. I love the fact that it is soft and there's nothing hard, sharp or dangerous for both of my daughters to use as weapon on each other. Thank you, Manhattan Toy, for coming up with this! It made me wish that I am not a grown up.

I bought this as a Valentine's present for my 4-month old daughter. She ended up being sick so I gave it to her early. The first thing she did was give it a big hug and snuggle up with it! This doll is super cute. You can't tell online but there are nice details to the doll, like smooth satin ribbon hair (2 locks on top) and other satin textures on the outfit for baby to feel. It is just the right size for her to hold and hug, definitely a favorite for her. I waited a long time to buy this because while cute, I didn't think it was "anything special" but it truly is adorable and has nice details ... definitely high quality and worth the money.

My little girl is 11 months old. I got her this doll for Christmas and she loves it!! It's soft and cuddly and the pefect size for small hands. We loved it so much I just ordered her Baby Stella for her birthday and plan on getting the 'lil peanut too. - Manhattan - Manhattan Toy - Baby Doll - Soft Doll'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Baby Toys And Gifts - manhattan, baby doll manhattan toy Baby Toys And Gifts - manhattan, baby doll