Wednesday 25 August 2010

Door Handle - whirlpool


I didn't know the Seneca River Trading company and thought the price was too good to be true. When I called Whirlpool Parts & Service they insisted that for $3.99 Seneca would send only a used part. Nope, Seneca quickly sent me the exact same part, brand new in bag for a fraction of what Whirlpool would charge me. Thanx Seneca!! Whirlpool Kenmore Washer Door Handle 8181846 NEW

I was concerned that this might not work out since it is so much cheaper here than anywhere else I had looked. Decided to go for it based on the other reviews and I'm glad I did! I received it in a few days after I placed the order and it fit perfectly on the washer door. Door opens and closes just fine now.

I bought this handle because i broke the original by banging it on a cabinet door ajacent to the washer. These guys are very reasomable priced and deliver fast and its exactly like the old one. I will shop ther again Save youself some dough...

and the price can't be beat. shipping was one and a half times the cost of the handle but i still paid less than half the price being charged by anyone else.

the shipping label said it was a genuine whirlpool part but even if it wasn't who cares, it's just a small plastic door handle.

it took me about 3 minutes to install and that included chipping all the glue off that was holding the old handle in place - Whirlpool'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Door Handle - whirlpool whirlpool Door Handle - whirlpool