Wednesday 25 August 2010

Cable Buddy - cable management, cable buddy


I bought these to keep the cables I need to plug my laptop in to monitor/keyboard/mouse setup on my desks in my 2 offices. You can put multiple cables through. I'd give it 5 starts if it came in more colors but this color will likely go with most desks. They are almost 2 inches in diameter, so they're not tiny. But this is what you will want if you're using it like I am. For holding up single cables, you should choose the smaller type. There were 3 domes in the pack, which is a good value. I mounted it with blu-tack instead of the adhesive that came with it so I can move it easily. Therefore I cannot comment on how strong it sticks on its own. Overall, recommended if you need to bundle a few cables together. Belkin Cable Dome - Cable organizer - cream (pack of 3 )

This product works almost perfectly if you have lots of cables you need to manage on your desktop (like phone charger, ipad/ipod/mps charge, etc.) I have 4 or 5 of them I need to constantly use on my desktop (it is really a hassle to put these cables under the table - not only are difficult to reach, it is a mess to find the right one after a while).



You can stick to the dome on any part of your desktop and insert various cables via its holes (two different sizes for different type of cables). My desktop is much more organized now with the dome. I'd highly recommend this product if you are in similar situation.

Although as mentioned by other reviews this product is larger than it appears in the picture it is very effective. You can put many cords through the same "dome" negating the need for more than one unless you have another area to use this in. The cream color, while a little boring goes well with most desks including my own which is a glass desk. These are easy to use and set up and the stick substance provided works very well.

The other reviews I read for this product before I bought it were right on. This product is excellent for the purpose of keeping those pesky cables from dropping behind your desk when they're unplugged. The three domes are larger than I expected, but I can see now that they're the perfect size for the task. I would definitely recommend the Belkin Cable Dome for anyone wanting to tame the mess of cables around their desk.

This a nice alternative to the smaller retainers, having the option of a larger cable and bundled cables. Works better if you use the center hole screw for fixation, as the stick-on pad will come loose after several weeks or with heavy or bundled cables cables

My desk was getting overrun by all the cables that lay strewn across the surface and it was starting to get in the way of my work. I wanted something a little larger so that I could fit at least three bulky cables. This cable dome fit the bill. I've used all three so far and setting it up couldn't be easier. I wouldn't recommend using the little sticky tab that comes with this as it hard to remove (especially if you have a glass desk like mine), I used tape instead and the dome has been held in place perfectly so far. The plastic package that houses these domes is notoriously difficult to open, so keep scissors nearby! - Cable Buddy - Cable Management'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cable Buddy - cable management, cable buddy cable buddy Cable Buddy - cable management, cable buddy