Wednesday 25 August 2010

Accessories - men


I've never written a review before, but thought this wallet was good enough to warrant one. I had been searching in vein to find a wallet that was similar to one I had for many years that wore out and that is no longer made. I have purchased several wallets over the past couple of years without satisfaction. This product, finally, has all of the features I have been looking for. Specifically;

1. Dimensions of the wallet make it large enough for bills (foreign and U.S.) but small enough to fit easily in pants pocket.

2. Wallet opening is a left to right velcro pull, making it natural for a right-hander to open (with bill opening upright).

3. Easily accessible sleeves in front/middle portion for credit cards and drivers license. Sleeves hold cards snug so they don't fall out when wallet turned upside down.

4. Durable material and double stitching will hopefully allow it to last a long time, yet very light weight and relatively thin depth even when filled with cards and bills. New Swiss Travel Products Black Tri-Fold Nylon Wallet With Zippered Coin Compartment

I'm very happy with this wallet. It's very slim - about half as thick as my old wallet, with the same amount of stuff in it. I didn't like the logos on it, so I removed them. They were easy to remove with a box cutter.

Swiss Travel Products are in no way related to the company that produces the great Swiss Army Knife products. This wallet is very slim, has a wide billfold pocket, room for four credit cards, a slot for a driver's license, a zippered envelope for change and three extra places under each place for more storage. It is rather flimsy and not made for the long haul. I found that when I dropped it, my credit cards easily fell out. That's not a very good thing when traveling or even using an everyday product. I purchased mine for the water resistant factor as well as the floating ability. However, for the price it is slightly less the quality that I expected. The Velcro closure is convenient and I like that I can comfortably tuck it into my front pocket without bulk. The zipper will easily corrode if exposed to water or moisture. You get what you pay for, but I will use this for light travel only. For an everyday use, I would suggest a stronger, heftier wallet.

I didn't get the same one as pictured...I've submitted some customer pictures of my own. $10.00 to replace my wallet I have had since I was about 16 i guess was worth it. My wallet was pretty flimsy like a like a light jacket I suppose, you can't really tell that from the pictures.

My twins are in different summer camps as well as going here and there with their friends' families. I hated giving them cash to put in their pocket because whenever they bought something and received change back half the time they'd lose it before they got home. So I was looking for a wallet that was small, could hold bills and change, closed securely and could fit in my kids shorts pockets. After some research I decided to get the New Swiss nylon trifold wallet and could not be happier. It holds a lot, has a small profile and is very secure. Great wallet! - Men'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessories - men men Accessories - men