Saturday 24 July 2010

Violin Case


I have been looking for a violin case for my son for quite sometime & when I saw this this on Amazon, I was a little skeptical... You can't find anywhere on the net for this kind of violin case at such a low price. My son just loves it, it has so much room for his stuffs and light. The product was more than I have expected, nicely built and sturdy. Featherweight C-3960 Full Size Violin Case

I am very pleased with this case. It has lots of storage area, two compartments inside. as well as a zippered area outside that can hold sheet music. The case holds the violin very securely and is well padded. Hand straps, shoulder straps

and is very nice looking. Overall I think this case is a very good value

I am happy to get this case. The violin I got was expensive but case was not adequate. This case is very light and spacious. Also I was very happy with Amazon's service. It was shipped and delivered so fast.

Overall I give 5 stars.

I looked all over the internet for a case. This was the best one for the dollar. My director even said it was a good price.



It's very lightweight, which is good and it seems protective enough for my needs. I did have the strap on the side that's attached to the lid rip away from the screw holding it. It doesn't affect the use of the case and I can fix it but it did happen within a week or two of use. I didn't see it as a reason to trade up for one over $100. I would maybe spend more if it was for my daughter and getting handled more roughly.



The only real downside I have that made me consider trading up is that the large compartment still doesn't hold my Everest chin rest, although I have seen an Everest chin rest that "folds in". It fits, it's just very very snug and I have to really work to get it to fit. The compartment was a big reason why I wanted a new case. I didn't like my chin rest always being under my neck/pegs. I have to get my chin rest in just right or the foam of the rest gets dented/marred.



The other downside was purely aesthetic. The image shows a nice blue inside, but the wording says gray. And the gray is an odd hue that looks more like a blue that has been severely sun faded. But, I can't justify buying a more expensive case for just inside appeal when what really matters is that my violin is protected. And this case does this.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Violin Case Violin Case Violin Case